torrents

rhan_wolf

I just downloaded utorrent and i am wondering how to actually listen to the music.

Like it says 100% but i dont know what to do with it. Can i put it in itunes or windows media player?

thx, and keep in mind that im not tech savvy so please answer in a way most people would understand.

------------------------

sword metal.com

2mfk6iq.gif

Just for the record, it doesn't matter. Not many people actually pay for their music anyway, believe me.

It matters quite a bit, as discussion of piracy is not allowed here along with the fact you can get rather hefty fines for copyright infringement (as hated as it may be).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but by the sound of it, this program is an illegal file-sharing program. If you're not paying for this music, you are stealing it. You can get fined thousands of dollars for such a crime.

Special thanks to Cruiser for pointing out to me that the program itself isn't illegal, only a lot of its contents (including music). That being said (that it is filled with a lot of illegal music, which is what the thread is about), this is going to remain locked.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog