what should i do for 99 mage ?

mustang_gt79

Make your own Nats and yewlongs, alch them and you profit will be ~760k per 1000

that's a tremendous amount of work, for only 55k exp.

Methods:

1) Ice Barrage at PC

2) Onyx enchant at Mage training area

3) High alch green/blue hides

4) Barrows/DKs

nh.jpg

What I did from 70-86 mage:

Go to the abyssals, unskulled. Have around 5k-10k ice bursts, and around 10-15 prayer pots, and 3 mage pots. Drink 1 mage pot and have melee protection on at all times. Get all the abyssal monsters around you, auto retaliate, auto cast ice burst. Tremendous exp ::'

Onyx enchant. Better still, get double cosmics and get rcing xp at the same time.

That might be the quickest way without losing an insane amount of cash.

I like mage (it will be my 5th or 6th 99, but one of my more favorite skills) because of the variety.

The best way to make cash would be killing a high-level monster with good drops. The best ones would be DKs, barrows, metal drags, or abbies. You could make great cash, but the xp isn't great.

For xp, I would stick to alching, enchanting onyx, or MTA (for infiniti robes)

If you want to have fun, lose a lot of cash and get good xp, ancient at cwars or ice burst at bandits or pc. Those all cost a lot though.

I can't say for sure what method I will use, but I'll switch it up a lot, trying to get good xp and a decent profit. I might get full infiniti and use the cash from that at c wars or something.

Anywhopants, just remember that mage training should be fun, and the xp isn't easy like other skills.

the cheapest way to lvl mage is by meleeing at pc but it doesnt look like you'll get too many tickets at your cmbt level,.

To make money is by making your own nats and either cutting/fletching yew longs but you cant do that either since your fletching level isnt there yet.

So in your case, casting spells would be the best way to lvl mage.

aglipoy.png