PkZzZ 4 video|Highest KO's in F2P|Even P2P players enjoy it!

• 3 weeks later...

hmm..... y dun u wear armour? y do u always only fite those that wear no armour? y dun ur enemies run straight out of the wild instead they they run like some where else? y do none of them teleport?

And after u kill them they dropped their rune helm and stuff, but they did not wear it durin the fite.

All tis leads me to tink that those ppl u were killing are ur friends, so tat it make u look pro by killing them and they brot items so tat u can show viewers the gd stuff u get frm pking.

am i rite?

hmm..... y dun u wear armour? y do u always only fite those that wear no armour? y dun ur enemies run straight out of the wild instead they they run like some where else? y do none of them teleport?

And after u kill them they dropped their rune helm and stuff, but they did not wear it durin the fite.

All tis leads me to tink that those ppl u were killing are ur friends, so tat it make u look pro by killing them and they brot items so tat u can show viewers the gd stuff u get frm pking.

am i rite?

Whermacht...Are you sad..?? You are just funny and probably don't know so much about pking. In higher combat if you fight armor on it take AGES to get a kill, especially if they are safing etc. So why not make it more interesting and fight armor off, so you get a chanse to KO... -.-

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

It moset have been atleast a week or more if you have seen me pking, because I dont play this game anymore if you didn't knew :boohoo:

Anyhow thanks for all comments. But I would like to get some more.

I don't play anymore because off all the non honor pkers out there who is making this game VERRY boring...

*-* F2P Legend *-*

am i rite?

Whermacht...Are you sad..?? You are just funny and probably don't know so much about pking. In higher combat if you fight armor on it take AGES to get a kill, especially if they are safing etc. So why not make it more interesting and fight armor off, so you get a chanse to KO... -.-

lol precisely. it takes ages to kill someone with armour.......tat is if u do not know how to pk. lol

and if u were to tink abt it, if the person wants to fite with no armour, y would he brin his armour for? to let his opponent take if if he dies? lol tink abt it.

I used to think PJers weren't very common in f2p... After that video I'm starting to change my mind, you were PJed nearly every other time. By the way sweet PKing, just wondering what's your max hit? (With prayer and pot and 2h.)

Womzoomed-1.gif

What has become of the runescape community???? :wall:

There is a community?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

your vids blow [wagon]

I found this topic when i googled PkZzZ pk video and just for that, im gona reupload it since my old links dosent work anymore :) If someone is intressted. Thanks all.

Edit: Youtube link is coming soon!

*-* F2P Legend *-*