LtGen Singh Blog of RS LIFE!! | Goal of 85+ Now!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who do you warband with nowadays? 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Are you a good PKer?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

4K469.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Just doing quick update. I've been so busy with work and school that I havn't really had time to play. I've been logging in here and there for kingdom Managing. Hopefully this xmas I can start playing again.

Side. Santa's are up to almost 175m :)

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

• 3 weeks later...

500k til 99 magic! hopefully get it later this week.

Did another trip again with using this guide even those its really old. Here is the final results. Spent 45 mins down there; 2.25 overload doses.

Charms

Crimson: 405/hr

Green: 125/hr

Gold: 226/hr

Blue: 25/hr

XP:

Magic: 215k/hr

Range: 161k/hr

HP: 123k/hr

dagg_end.png

Before:

rock_lob_before.png

After:

rock_lob_afer.png

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

Trip 12!

Lasted 1 hour and 5 mins; I did have like 50k magic xp bonus so it affect the final tally. I did end up getting more charms as well. I was pretty active for this trip. Always reloading cannon and moving around to get the most dags.

trip_12_end_results.png

trip_12_end_results_xp.png

160k til 99 Magic!

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png