Pokemon Parties

Sliverblaze105

^ Very good, although I notice a distinct lack of Ground attacks, which makes you vulnerable to Electric Pok̮̩̉̉mon since that's their only weakness.

Can someone explain to me why everyone chooses to keep Pikachu as Pikachu and not evolve it into its undoubtedly more powerful form? Is it just 'coz it's cute?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Very good, although I notice a distinct lack of Ground attacks, which makes you vulnerable to Electric Pok̮̩̉̉mon since that's their only weakness.

Can someone explain to me why everyone chooses to keep Pikachu as Pikachu and not evolve it into its undoubtedly more powerful form? Is it just 'coz it's cute?

No, not because it's cute, for one, I actually bred a pichu a couple of minutes ago, and I don't plan on evolving it, since I already have a riachu. This current pichu has volt tackle now \' . Because of me already having a pikachu, I don't want to evolve it (That...and I can't find anymore thunderstones, gonna go underground tonight). Anyway, pikachu...It's quick, and powerful like raichu, just not AS powerful. And it's always nice to stay with the pre-evo's imo, don't know why, but I always liked pikachu for...Pikachu really. :D

BTW, I tend not to worry about ground types often at all, they have all fallen to my feet every battle, so ya. :wink:

EDIT! Completely forgot the whole reason! EDIT!: Just remembered the real reason... :oops: Ahem. People tend not to evolve their pikachu because of the light ball. Only allowed to be held by a pikachu, it doubles his special attack, even higher than raichu's! This is why when you breed a pikachu holding this item, the special attack volt tackle goes with it. And this is also why trainers tend not to evolve them (Me included). Hope this clears things up! ::'

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

The holy trinity (Squirtle, Bubsasaur, Charizard, Pikachu)

Yeah. I always thought those 4 were the best Pokemon. ::'

Those Pokemon including Alakazam and Pidgeot <3:

+1

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

No, not because it's cute, for one, I actually bred a pichu a couple of minutes ago, and I don't plan on evolving it, since I already have a riachu. This current pichu has volt tackle now \' . Because of me already having a pikachu, I don't want to evolve it (That...and I can't find anymore thunderstones, gonna go underground tonight). Anyway, pikachu...It's quick, and powerful like raichu, just not AS powerful. And it's always nice to stay with the pre-evo's imo, don't know why, but I always liked pikachu for...Pikachu really. :D

BTW, I tend not to worry about ground types often at all, they have all fallen to my feet every battle, so ya. :wink:

EDIT! Completely forgot the whole reason! EDIT!: Just remembered the real reason... :oops: Ahem. People tend not to evolve their pikachu because of the light ball. Only allowed to be held by a pikachu, it doubles his special attack, even higher than raichu's! This is why when you breed a pikachu holding this item, the special attack volt tackle goes with it. And this is also why trainers tend not to evolve them (Me included). Hope this clears things up! ::'

AHH... thanks for clearing that up. :wink:

I always wondered what everyone's obsession with Pikachu was... :-k

The obsession to pikachu actually came since gold and silver, when the light ball became. :D I have an awesome pichu, have a lot of training to do before he's pikachu (It's poffin time! Since they only evolve into pikachu through happiness).

Oh, and you welcome for the help.

The obsession to pikachu actually came since gold and silver, when the light ball became. :D I have an awesome pichu, have a lot of training to do before he's pikachu (It's poffin time! Since they only evolve into pikachu through happiness).

i could have sworn it came in yellow, when you were forced to use one...

i could have sworn it came in yellow, when you were forced to use one...

Ya, but in the old ones, you couldn't hold items... :-k

Charizard Level 100

Venasaur Level 100

Blastoise Level 100

Tyranitar Level 100

Pidgeot Level 100

Mewtwo Level 100

That's in Fire Red I think.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

well I was going to buy pearl but all this seems damned complicated to me, Having stopped at gold all this complicatedness has made my head fall off, but my old team was.

Charizard

Venusaur

Blastoise (holy trinity ;))

Pidgeot

Dugtrio

Mewtwo

that was blue, for gold replace the starting 3 with the other starters, I wub my gameshark cartridge <3:

People...this is like the third pokemon thread....can we try and keep the pokemon into one thread...

and my party for Leaf Green.

Flareon Lv. 100

Mewtwo 80

Venasuar 71

and the other 3 suck..so its not worth it..

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

first team from blue-

charizard- level 100

kabutops- level 100

pidgeot- level 100

mewtwo- level 100 (honestly, who didn't have one?)

something- level 100

something else- level 100

that file had a completed pokedex without cheats, and 100+ elite four clears, once with nothing but that kabutops. then that file screwed up so horribly that i couldn't even save.

I decided to brag about all my shinies :P (I don't hack, unless someone traded me a hacked one, I trade online a lot)

Lucario-Hatched from an egg as Riolu

Blastoise-Traded

Venusaur-Traded

Charizard-Got as my starter in FR \'

Staraptor-Caught as Staravia in the Trophy Garden

Rayquaza-Traded (probably hacked)

Metagross-Beldum Swarm (Caught)

Ponyta-Chained

Articuno-trade

Zapdos-Trade

Raikou-Trade

Entei-trade

Suicune-Found as my dog in LG

Gengar- Caught as a gastly in old chateau

Meganium-Traded it recieved as chikorita

Feraligatr-^

Luxray-Chained as Shinx

Espeon-Shiny Eevee <3:

Steelix-Snowpoint Temple

Arcanine-Growlithe trade from FR-Evolved

<3

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

Ha honestly...i have no idea who half these pokemon are...

I only know all 1-151 and A *FEW* of the pokemon that debuted in Sliver and gold. but these ones from ranger and pearl and whatever i have no clue...

but yea.

Me and my bro were saying what are teams would be. and he was saying i had no clue. i hear there are like 10 legendary in pearl...but...

Trinity

Electrabuzz

Gengar or a Mew

and some bird. Not Pidgeot...hes not that strong. and not fearow.

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just to tell you, don't use volt tackle until pichu is pikachu and is very strong. You get hit with recoil damage, very critically, unless he's strong.

Reset my game the other day. Within a couple of days, I have a new party.

Lets see...

Infernape, level 86

Blaziken, level 79

Pikachu w/ volt tackle, level 75

Vaporeon, level 75

Metagross, level 75

Lucario, level 75

All shiny. :D None of them are trades, either...Unless you count Blaziken, whom I bred from a trade... :-w

Worst situation for me is I have no flyer, so I travel the land on bike -.- ...Might have to let go of my Pikachu... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Nice party :thumbsup:

One more question, does both pikachus have to hold a light ball?

Thank you, after being in legendaries cluches, it feels good to see you can own them with none legends.

And no, only one has to hold it. Just remember the recoil damage...It's strong, around 120 power, 90-95 accuracy, but wait till it's level...40ish for use, it may do 1/3 damage, but it's powerful. Hope this helps! ::'

Oh, also buy protiens and stuff to raise his defense or attack or whatever at the depo store, this helps.