An idea of how to stop autoers (not completly)

The_Gabe

I thought about this yesterday and came up with an idea. Here it is; If someone does the same thing over and over with the exact same movement and clicks, he will be logged off. Most people that auto don't stay by the computer while there auto is cutting, mining,etc.

Flame it, love it, hate it? Just post here and tell if it's any good.

If you have any extra time on your hands, come and look at this idea http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=658637

Thank and discuss

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

well lets say 1 thing bots are made that if they see the log in screen that they log in automatically again ok boom your idea is dead nothing to worry about would only prevent them for 2-5 sec is about what type of bot they use

How does 20 minutes turn into 2.5 hours? Was your math perhaps magical math?

klaus.jpg

Well if that was added, i'm sure whoever is making these autoers will quickly make an auto log-in ability, getting rid of the whole point.

~Ddaanniiellh

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

And it'd hurt honest players. Logging on a few times might not be bad, but if you're doing some massive mining or woodcutting, this would be really annoying.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

And it'd hurt honest players. Logging on a few times might not be bad, but if you're doing some massive mining or woodcutting, this would be really annoying.

yeah, id catch myself getting logged out. Also, the programs will just create giant strings of clicks (1 per square) and the logout function won't work.

Well this is just what I think. For all of you who have been playing since RS Classic was fresh out of the box (like i have) will know that to stop autoers jagex created the stamina and sleeping bags. These would be great for Rs2 since the codes typed in to get you out of your sleep are those annoying little things that sites (like this one) use to keep people from spam botting. These codes are un readable by bots and would stomp them to the ground if put back into affect.. please dont call me a noob for suggesting this because it will slow you down when your training. It's either this or have the runescape economy ruined forever by the Macroing people.

beenbeen.png

Omg no don't bring the sleeping bags back. Those were insanely annoying, now we have randoms it's enough.

It's a childtrick for a programmer to make a bot automatically loggin again if logged out.

2480+ total