Clan recruitment

warpedthunder

New clans come and go and i have to say out off all of the ones that are made only about 2/10 make it.

This is often becuase lack of members, or indeed dedicated loyal members that are willing to put in work to make something of it. Now all clans need members i am well aware of this so it is a struggle for a new clan to get them when larger more eestablished clans are there to prize them away from you.

now this is not a help me topic as i have no quarms over getting members and such, but my question is this.

When being in a new clan or when joining your current one, What insentives were given to you or did you offer.

What are the best ways of recruiting people.

Why are these succesful and does it reflect peoples wants and needs now compared to a while ago.

smurffini12pnggb8.png

What are the best ways of recruiting people.
They very greatly. The best ways are having organized & welcoming recruitment threads & tons of events in which the public can see how great the clan is.
Why are these succesful and does it reflect peoples wants and needs now compared to a while ago.
It's obvious why they are successful. Welcoming recruitment threads make visitors feel as if they're at home.

Events show off the quality of the clan.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

Well I never tried it myself, but it makes sense to recruit in some of your friends first. Then do some events and then start recruiting. That's when people will start coming in when they see the events.

j0xPu5R.png

I for one offerd our members a Mature and freindly Community, one that does not use them for its own self serving interests. Either you enjoy being with us and indeed profit from the experionce, or you may leave.

one thing fairly unique about us is that you are free to leave whenever you like, even on the eave of battle. if you dont like our order then we are simply not for you.

anouther thing about us: We are not mad for power, we could care less what top list we get on. its all about fun and community. of course we have our own proticalls to follow as most clans do but we consider ourselves an order due to the many diffrences we have from clans.

for one we have 9 (public) ranks and sevrall things required to gain rank.

Good attendance, and prestiege are the base of this. Honour is anouther and its hard to get. but thats for anouther topic.

we have two branches too, the Royal Paladin Guard and The Lords. we have individual command structures known as Lances led by Lords when they are avalable. even if we had hundreds of members each lance would remain a Tight Knit community onto itself. this too we consider fairly uniuqe to ourselves.

so to sum it up:

We offer our members a mature and Tight Knit community no matter how large our order gets with fun events almost every day of the week. we also sport Fine officers both intelegent and of good moral charicter. and they are brought up to respect all our members. new recrutes do not get the short end of the stick just becouse they are new. Commanders deal with problems and put the time and effort into resolving them in a mature and honourble mannor.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci