Back again :D My rap tracks revisited:The White Kid

i123i

The White Kid is my new "e-album"'s name. I can't sell it for the fact I do not own the beats but my tracks are downloadable for free off soundclick :)

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInf ... ID=5468141

The name is Back Up On It

Honestly if you don't like the mainstream club type themes then don't listen though I like the complexity of my rhymes even though the complex part is a lil weak :)

thats a white kid? lol fooled me.

i might add that her face aint bad

:lol:

it wasnt that bad at all, ive heard worse. im more into the hyphie stuff thats faster/heavy thumpin. but hey, i listend an i didnt X after the first 2 minutes so if i was you, id chuck that up as a win.

:D

Thanks man, I actually appreciate the fact that someone listened through the whole thing, and yes I'm white xD

Sorry about the quality, freind's gonna get me in his studio within the next month or 2 to start rerecording my songs in a better quality.

If Bubsa didn't own his beats either (considering he sang to the tune of other songs) how are you not allowed to sell your songs? Is there something Bubsa did/didn't do which you didn't/did do? :? Just curious. :wink:

Bubsa is "parodying" songs where he is remixing a song to where it's not ripping anything off as it's a parody and with the owner's consent he is fully capable of selling them. Though, unlike Bubsa I'm not using beats made by big producers, these are small town guys who are trying to build a name in hip hop producing and will give me a big [bleep] you and laugh at my [wagon] for even asking the question of having them for free to sell. It just won't happen unless they sign me the lease. I believe parodying also is redoing the song and not just the beat so the beat is fair game while the lyrics can be altered into a parody and still be published under another's name. Cause you're not parodying the beat, you're parodying the song. By the way i'll upload another song I just finished tonight tommorow for you guys and to the emo loser who posted before me, go cut yourself in a corner fool and stay out of the thread. You saw the title and immediately tried to flame, go cut yourself kid.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand this junk. I haven't even heard it and i don't plan on it just because its rap. It's like me picking up a book that has pretty fluffy bunnies on the cover so i put it back down. |0| If you want to go into the music buisness like me try a different genre prefferably one ppl actually listen to.

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

blackgoldrobesrv5.pngMageequalitysig.jpg

Don't listen to the morons in this thread who stereotype rap and think it's all the same, because quite frankly, people like that don't have good taste in rap or the genre's they like anyways. Your stuff isn't bad, your flow is decent for the most part, but what are you rapping though? Songs like "Back Up on It" are stupid in my opinion because you're not advocating or saying anything progressive. Being derogatory towards women or pushing drugs and the game are the types of songs that kids will listen to but people who actually care and have good musical taste will look at songs like that as the mainstream crap rap is stereotyped as. You'll find the best stuff you can rap about is stuff that is most important to you like your home life, school life, relationships, or your environment around you, they will provide you with the best inspiration. I like your stuff for the most part and I think you've got potential.

Back to P2p soon!

Flamers in here can go cut your wrists and jump off a bridge though jumping may not be needed if you cut deep enough

Anyway, this song is old imo, I'm working on something better right now and expanding my skills as a producer(not beat wise but the cutting up of the song, learning how to copy and paste my hooks to the perfection, utilizing the repeat features and other things) and honestly I know I have potential. I've never entered a single [bleep]ing rock thread and bashed them so I honestly don't know why these queer kids decide it's necessary to come in and flame me and thanks to the Tip censor you won't see half my comments I make but if you wish I'll gladly pm you my post in full with bold tags to bypass the censor :)

I also have a current single on the soundclick charts that seems to be growing very steadily but recently it did lose some ranks on the new school boards. Started somehwere in 880s, boom 400s, 330, 480 something, 430, currently sitting at 361 and hopefully in the next 10 minutes when they update their servers I climb the charts even more. The name of my song is "Get It Shawty(Yup)" and if you do find it(can't be assed posting the link incase chodes go ahead and vote flop on it) be warned that it is about sex. I seem to have a knack for these sex rhymes.....lol