great new way to level up mage

jswaaz

i went to the bandit camp bar and wore my zammy cape and ghost robes with ice bursts on auto cast. i put auto retaliate off and ran around the bar until most of the guards were in 1 square. then i did ice burst and got 100-250 exp per cast. think this a good new way to train?

i went to the bandit camp bar and wore my zammy cape and ghost robes with ice bursts on auto cast. i put auto retaliate off and ran around the bar until most of the guards were in 1 square. then i did ice burst and got 100-250 exp per cast. think this a good new way to train?

Are you using protect form melee? If not then you'd get hit a lot. If you are then it's a waste of money, considering you can do the same thing on the monsters grouped around the portals in PC with the added XP from winning.

hatewn1.png

Alching is alot easy than this way

Alching is a lot slower and requires a lot of clicking, that doesn't.

Just take a god cape (no guthix) and go to the bar with your ice burst. Really fast (and expensive xp), just pick up the herb drops every now and then if you can't afford losing money on pray pots. This trick is as old as ancient magicks tho :P

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm