closed plz

tunaboy692004

Im currently selling websites for cash. Im only doing this because i need to get some of my cash back on runescape, because i got hacked.I know Some of you may think im trying to keylog you but my opion on keyloggeing is that is it is a noobish way to hack someone. If your going to hack someone at least do it the professional way. But plz dont spam my post saying about hacking, ect. . Currently have only 1 example and its http://www.legendsofdeath.rules.it. IN order for me to add a skin, background or what ever youwant to call it you need to specify it. Banner's will also need to be specified.

Plz fill this general list

skin--

Any banner--

Wht links you want on thenavigation bar--

Any special effects--

Any news bars--

ANy linked images (plz specify)--

Any thing else you want to add--

Plz contact me on msn @ [email protected], AIM @ laurienw or on runescape@ tunaboy69. You can aso email me @ [email protected]

yourmysin.jpeg

Current Goals

80/80 Fletching

60/75 Woodcutting

97/100 Combat

Ok, now i'm currious, but if we for example, gave you the graphical stuff that we wanted on it, and you spliced it did whatever you did, you could than host it? And then we could have our own website , alreaded hosted up that we could work on, and what not.

Not saying i'm gunna do this, just currious. and what prices are we looking at here O.o

I usally build them off freebs, but ive been doing this forpratice becuse i need to know html and java for computer class. But ill change the name to dot tk or rules.it or what ever. I planned on selling them cheep cause no one wants to pay good for freewebs lol.

yourmysin.jpeg

Current Goals

80/80 Fletching

60/75 Woodcutting

97/100 Combat

I usally build them off freebs, but ive been doing this forpratice becuse i need to know html and java for computer class. But ill change the name to dot tk or rules.it or what ever. I planned on selling them cheep cause no one wants to pay good for freewebs lol.

ah. So i mean, like what would an example of a name for a site be.

i mean could it be like http://www.Namehere[LikelyScam] ? or is it something else? :shock:

im still not really sure about that lol, i havent see that many websites sold recently lol so i guess i could make the site and the buyer and myself could work something out.

yourmysin.jpeg

Current Goals

80/80 Fletching

60/75 Woodcutting

97/100 Combat

I'd say if you're going full out and including animation and custom graphics and banners etc. (even though i'd figure nad in this case would do that himself since hes so totally awesome ;) ) then it could get kinda expensive. depending on how "CUSTOM" it is though, it could get pretty costly. i would suggest in the range from 500k for a simple layout, coded, and hosted, and maybe those cool little buttons :) to about 2mil+ for a full-fledged. flash-animated, photo-shopped, AND coded.

i dont know your skill level though, so i dont really know of all your capabilities.

panoramiadk9.gif

I'd say if you're going full out and including animation and custom graphics and banners etc. (even though i'd figure nad in this case would do that himself since hes so totally awesome ;) ) then it could get kinda expensive. depending on how "CUSTOM" it is though, it could get pretty costly. i would suggest in the range from 500k for a simple layout, coded, and hosted, and maybe those cool little buttons :) to about 2mil+ for a full-fledged. flash-animated, photo-shopped, AND coded.

i dont know your skill level though, so i dont really know of all your capabilities.

i would agree--mayb set 200k as bottom for a very primitive site

RSN - Sirlaser [ Private Chat: ON ]

~~115/120 Combat~~

Leader of Exile [X]

>> Click to Enter EXILE <<

Well ryan, its not exactly like i put everything i know into that site. It wasnt made to be an example, it was made for my clan. If your going to ask for a better site im already makig one.

yourmysin.jpeg

Current Goals

80/80 Fletching

60/75 Woodcutting

97/100 Combat

Im currently selling websites for cash. Im only doing this because i need to get some of my cash back on runescape, because i got hacked.I know Some of you may think im trying to keylog you but my opion on keyloggeing is that is it is a noobish way to hack someone. If your going to hack someone at least do it the professional way. But plz dont spam my post saying about hacking, ect. . Currently have only 1 example and its http://www.legendsofdeath.rules.it. IN order for me to add a skin, background or what ever youwant to call it you need to specify it. Banner's will also need to be specified.

Plz fill this general list

skin--

Any banner--

Wht links you want on thenavigation bar--

Any special effects--

Any news bars--

ANy linked images (plz specify)--

Any thing else you want to add--

Plz contact me on msn @ [email protected], AIM @ laurienw or on runescape@ tunaboy69. You can aso email me @ [email protected]

so ure pro hacking rofl. just to know, i dont encourage any cheating in this game. fair play for all. i discourage transfering from accounts also

Runescape veteran. Originally adventurer (and mage on other account), now pker.