MEP2 question

Crunchbag

I have often heard that 70 agility is strongly recommended for MEP2 but agility is my most hated skill and my biggest barrier to getting the quest cape, so, what is the lowest agility level I could do it at?

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

Go for the 70 agility. Just think... if you get 70 agility, you keep it for later quests also. I don't know the miminal requirements though.

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)

Ok, that's encouraging. I will raise my agility as much as I can before I become too bored/frustrated to continue. If you did it a a fairly low agil lvl, was there a bit that gave you real trouble? For now, i am aiming for 60 agil but I'll get higher if I can.

crunchbag.png

The infamous hand helds never gave me too much trouble, If I remember correctly you only have to cross them 2 times both ways...I may be mistaken, but you dont use them too many times. I fell around 4-5 times each try, not much trouble, for me atleast.

squirrel.jpg

~HOORAY FOR BEING MUTED!~

I think I managed to get pass the hand holds at my current Agility level (61) and two Agility pots. If you follow the Mourning's End Part 2 quest guide and if I recall correctly, then you'll only need to use the hand holds twice.

celestrana.png

celestrana.png

Knowledge is Power; a Tip.it guide answers many commonly asked questions.

~Celestrana: Making of a Hero ~ (Visit my blog, today!)

Thanks for the advice, I will do some agil training but I doubt my sanity would survive the trip to 70 :shock: but now I see that there is still hope! Thanks again!

crunchbag.png

Maybe, at least with farming you can do other things and make some sort of profit. And, I've already done all the farming I need for the quest cape :D

crunchbag.png

Guest Kickpointy
I have often heard that 70 agility is strongly recommended for MEP2 but agility is my most hated skill and my biggest barrier to getting the quest cape, so, what is the lowest agility level I could do it at?
I'm 3 skills away from the qp cape and im 60 agility. You need 60 for the highest qiest with agility but after that no more. \'

I did it at 56 agility, I only fell 3-4 both times, you don't need higher