Why it appears that RSC is still wanted

Catbert

I have something to say

I think a few of you is worng . yes there were alot of pkers in Rsc

but you cant forget they were all in a team

even me and other few of you . The training in RsC is exhausting but when you reach the target is fulfilling . at Rs2 u can reach to level 80 in 20 hours of gameplay in RsC it would take maybe weeks and months for sure .

Another thing is Pking is Rsc was always great since the battle combat was fun and you could stay there for hours without getting tired

3. The Graphic

In my oppinion Rsc was alot better than Rs2

one of the things that i think most people hate about rs2 is the graphic its just lame and pathetic

at RsC you had fun even if you thought the graphic was lame

There is alot of people playing Rs2 that if u ask them they would say that they are dieing to RsC to come back -

Rs2 Is an alternative that has more features - armours - quests

and there some people that like it just like others like pking

I had a hope that one day i would click http://www.runescape.com and RsC would be playable again but i see now that there is no chance if jagex doesnt want it to come back - it wont i think only a mircale can save us in that part

Pking is the best part about classic (these days atleast) the RS2 combat system is lame.

pking always was the best part about classic.. and I hear it sucks nowadays so if you think it is good now you shoulda seen when it was actually good... '03 ftw