Chinchompa in zanaris?

rapa333

awesomeug1.png

I was fishing monkfish, when i went through the fairy ring into zanaris.

Somehow a Chinchompa followed me inside and went into zanaris!

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

dragonmguthan,Qazadex.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

I swear everytime i go to a F2p world (i'm a member) some noob randomly trades me full iron or somin then he keeps tradin me. Most of runescape's population is a combined IQ of 20 #-o.

Well sometimes when you use the fairy rings monsters can tag along, if I'm not mistaken isn't there a fairy ring in the woodland hunting grounds? I know I'v taken a jackle along with me from the desert, so it probably tagged with somebody.

Yes, I was in piscatoris when I went through the fairy ring(I was fishing monkfish,it was the closest one).

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I swear everytime i go to a F2p world (i'm a member) some noob randomly trades me full iron or somin then he keeps tradin me. Most of runescape's population is a combined IQ of 20 #-o.

So its more common than I thought. :wall: Imagine if you were in the alternate abyss, teled out and had an abyssal demon in zanaris. That would be funny but dangerous. :ohnoes:

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

I was training at the Goraks in a fairy plane and then he followed me out. Some terrififed low lvls hid while a brave lvl 124 came and saved us all! It was scary.

Oh, and Abyssal demons are not agressive.

If you're going to lie at least make it convincing...
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

I was training at the Goraks in a fairy plane and then he followed me out. Some terrififed low lvls hid while a brave lvl 124 came and saved us all! It was scary.

Why was it scary? You were training on them lol. You lie :shame: .

newbankofrsyq0.gif

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

So its more common than I thought. :wall: Imagine if you were in the alternate abyss, teled out and had an abyssal demon in zanaris. That would be funny but dangerous. :ohnoes:

We gotta try that! :twisted:

Pasty.png

An abyssal demon would hit straight 0s on a level 40...

It isn't as strong as people think, =p.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

I doubt Goraks can follow you out. If so this would be a bigger problem.

P2P forever!... Or at least 'til <insert excuse here> happens

Falterflame.png

98% of people have signatures with made up statistics in them. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't, copy this and add it to your signature.