Need a Hella Tight Pixel Sig.

beckj

Idea: Pixel sig of me, short brown hair, blue phat, blue wiz boots, black dragonhide armor, on fishing guild docks shooting arrows into a shark, and have Beckj, and 99 fishing on the sig somewhere. post here if you can do this nicely, and how much you would be wanting.

doubt i could get much quality for that price, im willing to pay 1mil for a sweet sig, and possibly more if you knock me off my feet. pixelation only though.. and not a ripoff of other sigs, completely original. shooting sharks with arrows.

LOL that just a sig from your other sig.... I will do it but i dont think my work is 1mill if u like it 600k would be fine i will get to work on it right away :D

So he didnt sell it so it doesnt mean he cant use it noe and anyway hes changed what the person is wearing and stuff!!

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

k, this is just an out line i think i will have a dead shark filled with arrows in the back round and on the back my sun sun bathers. PLz tell me what to change rember this is just a quick outline tell me if u think u like were it is going i dont want to have to do all this work if u dont like the basic idea therefore i wont work any farhter on this entill i get a post saying u like dislike it and what u want changed. On a side note do u want it to be runescape real like do u want people on the beach playing or not with towels ext. ext. :wink: sharkoutline0ut.png

This is as far as i have gotton so far as you can see i havent done any shading yet. Can u tell me what colors you would like for the: Bow, the eyes, the gloves, the cross, the belt,and anything else you can thing of or if u like the cross or not.

Here it is without the cross

sharkbluenoshade9ih.png

and with the cross tell me if u want anything else done

sharkbluenoshade0eh.png

This is as far as i have gotton so far as you can see i havent done any shading yet. Can u tell me what colors you would like for the: Bow, the eyes, the gloves, the cross, the belt,and anything else you can thing of or if u like the cross or not.

Here it is without the cross

sharkbluenoshade9ih.png

and with the cross tell me if u want anything else done

sharkbluenoshadenocross8oz.png

This is as far as I've got. Might finish today or tomorrow.

beckprogress8yh.gif

where did you come from? your awsome lol

anyway, for that sig, he still has the string pulled back, so should there not be an arrow in there still?

:P

This is as far as I've got.

;)

and Princessa are you out to get me? lol

DIdn't finish the arrow yet. Sorry for that other post, my brother got on the computer while I was gone..

EDIT: I came from ______ (Fill it in)

Pureleader: I'd love to join your contest haha

[sig inserted here....in few days]

K, this is as far as i can get tonight as i type this i am falling asleep. Would you mind telling me if i have any chance or winning this or maby add in a second place for 100k-200k :roll: .... Also do you like the beach backround or no? plz give me some direction on what more or less u want 8) sharkbluenoshadenocross49cy.png

lol princess we have the same idea sorta mine looks like your but your is just of a much higher quatilty i guess i will have to rework it....i hate you :roll:

:cry:

Anyways added the arrow. Don't know what else to add. Help??

[sig inserted here....in few days]