Glitch at Balloon Animal/ Prison Pete Random Event

killre3

I got the balloon random event today and then when I went to talk to Prison Pete I noticed something funny. I think it is a pump from the blast furnace or something, but I got a screenshot so here it is.

pumpcropok7.png

It must be a bug or something. Has anyone else seen this. I have another screenshot and I will post it later maybe. The quality on this one is not too good for some reason. Also, the crystal keys are not for sale, I already used them.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I got there and couldn't see the pump at first because someone was already pumping it and laughing. He was telling everyone else about it, but I didn't really understand yet. He said something about that it was the blast furnace minigame pump. Later when I went to talk to Pete, the pump was there and had the option of operating it. I did and got this screenshot of it. I'm pretty sure only one person can use it at a time. I should have gotten a better screenshot, but maybe I will get it again. It is probably some glitch that popped up after a small fix that Jagex did because no one has noticed it before. That is all I know about this glitch.

I remember reading something on the update about a new random. Maybe this is a side effect of that or something. I don't know just posing a theory of the possible cause.

EDIT: Reply to Prankster King

Well I didn't copy anyone's topic, If you do your research you'll see I got it posted first FTW!!

didnt this happen a while ago with the pump to, but then at cammy? must be the same bug..

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--