Dutty's Goals/Progress/Blog - - - More posts! - - - UPDATED

Last Updated on July 7th

Hello, and welcome to my Goal/Progress/Blog post!! This is my third attempt at one, and I am determined to keep this one updated :P!! Anyway, let's get started, shall we?

Current Goals

55 Slayer Dutty4u.gif

90 Mining Dutty4u.gif

80 Attack Dutty4u.gif

All stats ranked - 16/23

Normal levels

Stats contributing to goals

Goal completion

Combat level updates

Quests completed

Total level updates (every 25)

<00:39 July 7th> - 39, 40, 41, 42 Prayer (Pest Points) and Prayer is now ranked (16/23)

<00:27 July 7th> - 69 Attack

<21:06 July 6th> - 48 Slayer

<19:43 July 6th> - 63 Hitpoints and 77 Combat

<19:25 July 6th> - 38 Prayer and 1050 Total level

<17:31 July 6th> - 31 Herblore

<17:27 July 6th> - 47 Slayer

<14:17 July 6th> -68 Attack

<13:59 July 3rd> - 67 Attack, 76 combat

<10:13 July 3rd> - 46 Slayer

<23:24 July 2nd> - 62 hitpoints, Hitpoints now ranked in highscores

<21:00 July 2nd> - Thread creation (Link to stats, 67 QP, 75 combat)

The log is in reverse-chronological order, and all times are -8 GMT (PST).

Blog

Blog entries will be put here when I get around to it, don't expect them very often :P.

Everybody feel free to add me and gimme a shout!! I appreciate people to talk to or hang out with in-game. Thank you for viewing and check back regularly, I'll link to parties for my goals achieved (if they're big ones!), etc. etc..

If you see any mistakes, bad links, incorrect links, anything at all that is a mess-up, please post or pm me! I like to keep this looking as good-looking as Possible :).

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*

Maybe post stats + bank?

Very impressive 85 Mining. Very impressive. :thumbsup:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Nice 85 minning ::'

bank pic plox?

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Nice 85 minning ::'

bank pic plox?

Maybe post stats + bank?

Very impressive 85 Mining. Very impressive. :thumbsup:

I would be too embarrassed to post one! Anyway, if I get around to it, I will today, if not, sometime this week :P.

Also, there IS a link to my stats :o. If you click next to where it says "Creation of Thread (Link to stats, 67 QP, 75 combat)". :)

Anyway, I put a pic up from last night, I got 62 hitpoints, and also got it ranked! :D. So that is one step closer to my goal of all stats ranked.

Thanks to all for posting :).

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*

I put up some pics from the 3rd, for 46 slayer, and 67 attack (76 combat)! Also, I would like to start doing (rare) blog entries, so, can someone tell me the code for hiding stuff? Kind of like spoilers, y'know :P? That'd be nice. Also pm me in-game! I like new people to tlak to :P. Anyway, back to slaying! Also, I'll get that bank pic done sometime soon >_>.

More posts, please!

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

UPDATED!

I put up links to pics of my recent levels: 68 Attack, 47 Slayer, 31 Herblore, 38 Prayer (1050 Overall), 63 Hitpoints (77 Combat), 48 Slayer, 69 Attack, and a bundle from Pest Points: 39, 40, 41, and 42 prayer (Another stat ranked!). These are all of my recent levels :D.

I am going to do my bank pic sometime, but I don't know when (hopefully sometime before the 14th?), and also, I would really like it if this thread got more posts! Just gimme a shout, hiss, word of encouragement, anything :).

While I was updating the thread I also changed my attack goal to 73, I will change it to 80 or so *AFTER* I get 90 combat (which I need it at 73 for).

One LAST thing: I am still looking for someone kind enough to tell me how to make it like a spoiler, so I can start my blog (It will have an interesting topic!) Thanks.

-Dutt

Errr, *needs a sig*

BUMP! I would really like to get more posts on this thread, because at the moment all but 3 are me posting :? . So here's a bump, post and/or gimme a shout in-game :D.

-Dutty

Errr, *needs a sig*