morals...........

homegirl911911999

I have known Born Again Christians who became so absurdly self-righteous after conversion that they were actually much worse people to interact with if you didn't share their faith. Oh, they'd ride their moral high horse to death, and God forbid that you should not want to be converted yourself, because then you're scum and they're holier than thou.

Anecdotal evidence isn't really admissible, but hey, you also made an assertion without backing it up.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But think of it this way, if god didn't want to you enjoy some of these things called "sin" then why did he make them in the first place? Why did it make sex so enjoyable that it is one of the main things that we think about (whether you'll admit that or not is up to you) yet it is looked down upon when people want to do something that is so beautiful and natural? These are just some of the things I think about sometimes.

The Church supports that sex can be a beautiful, wonderful, and unitive act, one that truly brings a couple together (as well as being procreative).

Within the confines of marriage #-o .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

But think of it this way, if god didn't want to you enjoy some of these things called "sin" then why did he make them in the first place? Why did it make sex so enjoyable that it is one of the main things that we think about (whether you'll admit that or not is up to you) yet it is looked down upon when people want to do something that is so beautiful and natural? These are just some of the things I think about sometimes.

The Church supports that sex can be a beautiful, wonderful, and unitive act, one that truly brings a couple together (as well as being procreative).

Other animals don't get married to have sex, we shouldn't have to either.

We're not animals!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

We're not animals!
its simple, they're wrong lol. But from a christian perspective I can see where its coming from sure.

But think of it this way, if god didn't want to you enjoy some of these things called "sin" then why did he make them in the first place? Why did it make so enjoyable that it is one of the main things that we think about (whether you'll admit that or not is up to you) yet it is looked down upon when people want to do something that is so beautiful and natural? These are just some of the things I think about sometimes.

The Church supports that can be a beautiful, wonderful, and unitive act, one that truly brings a couple together (as well as being procreative).

Other animals don't get married to , we shouldn't have to either.

You can't honestly think that we are just smart animals. Things like marriage set us aprt, make us superior. Besides, marriage is a good thing. It has been proven that children who are raised with a mother and father are more likely to be mentaly healthy, crime-free, and be good parents themselves. Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of kids with single parents who are great.

"Nobody cheers for Goliath"

~Wilt Chamberlain~

But think of it this way, if god didn't want to you enjoy some of these things called "sin" then why did he make them in the first place? Why did it make so enjoyable that it is one of the main things that we think about (whether you'll admit that or not is up to you) yet it is looked down upon when people want to do something that is so beautiful and natural? These are just some of the things I think about sometimes.

The Church supports that can be a beautiful, wonderful, and unitive act, one that truly brings a couple together (as well as being procreative).

Other animals don't get married to , we shouldn't have to either.

You can't honestly think that we are just smart animals. Things like marriage set us aprt, make us superior. Besides, marriage is a good thing. It has been proven that children who are raised with a mother and father are more likely to be mentaly healthy, crime-free, and be good parents themselves. Don't get me wrong, I know plenty of kids with single parents who are great.

We are just smart animals, we got lucky. I agree with you on everything you said after that though. Marriage is fine, I don't think it's BETTER but its is different and makes us a unique animal.