mithril dragon soloing video.

Star_Fox

I looks more silver then mith. :?

In most fantasty novel things (At least in the Lord of the Rings, which I read this in) Mithril is actually an alloy of silver and steel, so that should really be the appropriate color of mithril.

That'd be great if we were playing lord of the rings online....but in RS mithril is blue and Andrew isn't related to Tolkien :wink: :lol:

I looks more silver then mith. :?

Yes I was also a bit dissapointed in the color, shouldn't be a little more purplish-blue? I don't want to be killing silver dragons!

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

can i kill a mith dragon without doing the smithing part of baxtorian training? ive been in the caverns but i wasnt sure if i could kill a mithril dragon..anyone kno if i can?

nice_guy221.png

nice_guy221.png

16 Dragon Drops: 4x D Chains, 3x D2h, 5x D Legs, 1x D Med, 2x D Skirt, 1x D Spear

Draconic Visage Drop: 1 - First Day Out!

can i kill a mith dragon without doing the smithing part of baxtorian training? ive been in the caverns but i wasnt sure if i could kill a mithril dragon..anyone kno if i can?

Yeah, you just have to be able to get into the place.

cwscore2.jpg