I have a new blog....

<3:<3:

Err, ok? That was really scary, and I always knew Gir drank, just look at how he dances! As for you, Sammy, You Be walkin' thy Plankero! *Steals Sammy's Rum, Ship, and blog, and gives 1/2 of each to Shot*

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err, ok? That was really scary, and I always knew Gir drank, just look at how he dances! As for you, Sammy, You Be walkin' thy Plankero! *Steals Sammy's Rum, Ship, and blog, and gives 1/2 of each to Shot*

woot. \'

Shots-Sig.jpg

*steals his rum,ship and blog* avast ye scurvy dog :evil: *stuffs Starman into a cannon and fires it a cliff* *laughs* :twisted: *points xbow at shot* Hand over any rum you may be carrying or I'll be forced to set my crew on you :x

Sammy200_Sig_by_hawkxs.jpg

Yet, another Invader Zim video, very funny! "Guess who made Waffles!!??"

*steals his rum,ship and blog* avast ye scurvy dog :evil: *stuffs Starman into a cannon and fires it a cliff* *laughs* :twisted: *points xbow at shot* Hand over any rum you may be carrying or I'll be forced to set my crew on you :x

Take me instead! *steals Sammy's Cutlass and kills crew, Matrix Style*

Shot, keep the rum. *Takes my share of my rum bottles, and spells Happy New Years, Shot! with them.*.

Shot, keep the rum. *Takes my share of my rum bottles, and spells Happy New Years, Shot! with them.*.

*shoots Starman in head with xbow* forgetting something nub -.- Your supposed to be dead after your little dissagreement with a solid rock cliff :evil: *takes rum and locks inside several chests* *locks Starman and Shot in the brig* pah get out of there :twisted:

*shoots Starman in head with xbow* forgetting something nub -.- Your supposed to be dead after your little dissagreement with a solid rock cliff :evil: *takes rum and locks inside several chests* *locks Starman and Shot in the brig* pah get out of there :twisted:

*Uses Shot's Waffle to unlock door**Takes out Barrelchest, and hits Sammy everywhere on his body**Sets a bomb on [cabbage], in middle of Antartic**Takes Shot's hand, and jump off [cabbage], and Sammy & his crew go cablooie*

*finds way out of davy Jone's locker, hunts down Starman, ties him to barrel of gunpowder and lights fuse* :twisted: *Runs out of room and locks door behind him* muhaha I'm so evil :twisted: *starts chasing Shot, waving his cutlass madly* Come here ye scurvy cur! :evil:

Knock off the fighting!!!

Look what you made me do!

I had to call the police!

images-1.jpg

bpkwolfen.png

99 Fletching 99 Cooking 99 Thieving 99 herbloree 99 magic 99 crafting 99 smithing 99 attack 99 strength 99 defence 99 hitpoints

99woodcutting 99mining 99 fishing 99 firemaking 99 hunter 99 prayer

*shoots policeman with xbow* *continues chasing shot* This mongoose is about to become a lot rarer :twisted:

*Pulls out Harry Potter's wand* Advera Cadavera!*Spell kills Sammy*

*Calls upon Batista* Batista, Punch Sammy dead!*We know what happens*

At Sammy's funeral: Star: Shot, look! There is Rum in his coffin!

Shot: Orly? Lets take it!

Star: Agreed

Dead Body: Did you really think I was dead!?

Star and Shot: No*in Sarcasim*. *Both pull out Karil's Xbow, and shoots Sammy dead.*.