[Handled] mithril dragons CAN be poisoned

a friend of mine was able to get a pic of a mith dragon being poisoned. I believe the only way to poison them is to use smoke spells (ancient spell book)

I'll try to get him to post a pic up

This information is useful, however, someone had already submitted it before you had, and thus we can't credit it you for it, even if it's correct and would have been otherwise useful. Thanks for the effort though. :)

Since Smoke spells is magic poison, would someone be able to tell if Emerald-Tip Mithril Bolts (which count as poisoned for 5 damage) could poison as well, since that poison is magic based as well?

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Since Smoke spells is magic poison, would someone be able to tell if Emerald-Tip Mithril Bolts (which count as poisoned for 5 damage) could poison as well, since that poison is magic based as well?

I can confirm that the dragon cannot be poisoned with enchanted Emerald-Tip Mithril Bolts.

Ajc100.png

I can confirm that the dragon cannot be poisoned with enchanted Emerald-Tip Mithril Bolts.

I secondly confirm this :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.