A fairly efficent way to kill Mith Dragons. FAIRLY COSTLY

zombs

This way to kill Mith dragons is a fairly costly way to kill them. However, myself and Pantherbtnh

The way you'll be killing them is with smoke barrage (atleast smoke blitz). This works because, the mithril dragons can be poisoned using smoke spells, which helps kill them that little bit faster. Also for some reason, i have found that smoke spells seem to be more accurate than the other ancient spells.

Minimum requirements/levels: 80 def (you will take a beating from its mage attack if it is any lower), 65 prayer (high prayer helps) and 74 mage (for smoke blitz), 86 mage really helps. Oh, high hp helps ^.^

The following invent is what i have found to be the most efficent for my magic, prayer and defence level (99 mage, 75 prayer, 90 defence)

mithdraginventcl7.jpg

Depending on your defence and prayer level, you can swap one of the sharks for a prayer potion. (lower prayer, swap a shark for a prayer pot)

This is the Equipment that i used.

mithdragequipld9.jpg

Again, you can swap the ahrims pictured for say infinity or mystic, but ahrim works best. (you can of course use a normal anti fire shield in place of the dragonfire shield.) The duel ring is for non emergency teleing.

How to do it:

1. First get there. (duh)

2. Next, run to the most south western corner, there should be a dragon all on its own there. The reason being, there's a 2 square spot in that corner, between the two mithril rocks, that allows you to mage without having to worry about the dragons melee attack.

3. Now, drink your antifire pot, and turn on RANGE prayer (i have found that ahrims is generally able to provide enough to make the dragons magic attack, splash often enough)

4. Start casting.

Remember to always keep an eye on your prayer, as the range attack can hit 18's.

Extra:

Using this method, i have been able to generally kill about 8-10 dragons, a load. While i admit that this way is far more expensive than say melee or range, it is the quickest that i have found.

Also, if you really want to, you can try swapping the ahrim robe bottoms for a karil skirt. However, this may slow you down so i wouldn't really recommend it unless you really are taking a beating from his mage attacks.

So, i bid you all good luck in getting a dragon full helm, and thanks for reading :D

heh, i said it was expensive :wink: but if you have the cash, it is the fastest way that i have found to kill mith drags. While you may kill the same amount of dragons using say melee or range, it can take quite awhile. So really, this way is for rich people who want to kill fast :P

Oh, btw, if you invest say, 10m in runes, and get a full helm, you make atleast 25m :P so why not? :P

I haven't tried any god spells, just due to the fact that i don't like them :lol: However i will go test em out just for the sake of this guide :D. Also For some very odd reason, i found that smoke spells hit ALOT more often than the blood, ice and shadow spells. So while the healing off the blood spells would help in theory, the extra damage you take due to longer killing time, seems to outweigh its healing effect.

yeah originally it was thought they were, but if you recheck the tipit bestiary, you can see that magic poison, like smoke spells, can poison them

I had gone to the mithril dragon today to try and kill them using blood blitz

Killed 10 in a trip but thats because i ran out of p pots

What i wore:

Full Ahrims(no helm)

Zammy cape

Farseer helm

Anti dragonshield

Fury

Infinity Boots

Ancient Staff

Inv:

3 Antifire (used 1 pot and 1 dose)

2 Super def (used all)

3 Prayer Pots(used all) if i had brought 4 i could i have killed 12+

Some monks

1k death, 2k bloods (500 casts) used 414 casts

Tele

Stats:

95 Mage

94 Def

99 Hp

Mage Bonus: +104

Prayer: +4

Mage Def: +111

Killed them by using Protect From Melee by standing close to them

When u stay close to them they hit u much less often with their mage attack so less food and also the blood spell was healing me the whole time

Stayed at 99 hp 3/4 of the time

U sometimes splash for 2-6 times in a row :shock:

Killed 10 in 1/2 hour so its very fast way of killing it....