slaying question

1travino

Hi all..

first time poster, long time reader...

i have just started slayer skill.

first assignment was skeletons, went to the securty stronghold, lol they were lvl 85.. would have been owned :P, so i went to varrock dungeon, i owned those lvl 22 skellies with the undead spell.

At this point im loving the skill, next is undead hands, took advice from another thread and ranged those at the slayer tower, very nice, gained a range lvl too.

Why aren't i getting any good drops. got 1 law rune off a skelly and a few gloves from the hands...

the beastiary boasts many good drops from these creatures.

i was hopeing for good drops but alas, i got gloves from the hands..

Vino

1travino.png

Two things to note.

First off, you aren't killing that many of these creatures to get the good drops. Don't expect to get anything good in the first 20 or so things that you slay, sometimes it takes hundreds to get something decent, thousands to get something great.

And second off, these low leveled creatures don't drop anything really good. The best you are likely to get would be a crawling hand (that you can stuff) from the Crawling Hands.

So don't expect much from these low leveled creatures, especially with so few kills.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

ok so ive just gone from lvl 1 - 18.

first 2 assignments were from buthorpe.

thought i would get 1 from canifis this time. He gave me 63 wolves.

my question is if u would, yourself take this assignment??

i mean there r no drops an burying these bones are crappy? So would you just suck it up an be greatfull for the double stat increase. Or would you ask the slayer dude for another task??

im half way thru the task and its kinda liberating not haveing to pick up all the drops.

Vino

1travino.png

If you're intent on training slayer complete all the tasks you know you can complete with not much difficulty. The drops don't really matter, as you're still a low-level slayer. Eventually, the drops will be much more worthwile as you train your slayer up, so good luck. :)

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

my slayer level is 57, and the only good slayer drops I've gotten are:

black mystic hat

white mystic hat

black mystic boots

cockatrice head

When you are starting out slaying, just go for the exp. Wolves are a good slayer task.

nh.jpg