advantages of clans

samcowcow

My clan just does a pking trip every saturday, nothing to special. I guesse it allows me to wander teh wilderness in relative safety. But I can noramlly handel myself without one anyway.

Well, one usual advantage is having a friendly community. All of the people in Militos Deci (the clan I am in) are usually friendly all the time, and can help answer your questions, keep you company during training, etc.

Another advantage would be the relative safety while in the Wilderness. What is safer-yourself, or ten or twenty other men with you(just an example figure)?

And the final advantage I can really see is , you gain friends. Nothing better than making a few friends =).

1034129518geordiequeen.jpg

Sir Hawk put it Well me thinks.

I Lead our order becouse of the community. it is not power that I seek as Leader of our order but a friendly and mature community that I can be a part of. naturly being the Leader is not the easiest of ways to be in a Clan.

I looked and I looked for a good free to play clan on the official Forums before I made The Knights Of Honour but I found nothing. they where all members and I dident Know about tipIt at the time.

my memory is abit foggy, maby it was house bufo... but that would be well over two years ago.

at long last I have suceeded in creating what I set out to do so long ago. numbers are not everything for me, quality is.

Id rather have one or two good friends than hundreds of people who call themesves such.

I hope this answerd your questions.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Just like warpedthunder said: community. A clan's best benefit should be a great community full of freinds. The forums should be active, there should be at least weekly events, & leadership must be especially superior (not in levels).

For PKing/Warring clans, some major benefits would be PKed items (inventory full of Rune, etc.) They also give clan members situations in which confusion makes things fun. In situations like wars or PK Run-Ins, fumbling with keys trying to spam correctly, moving the mouse very fast, & clicking in correct places as if u were playing an FPS makes playing the game a bit more exciting.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg