Story: Lvl 47 at Melzar's maze! recommaded for low levels

I was long preparing and planning a trip into Melzar's maze. i was worried about melzar: with my heavy armory he could deal massive amounts of damace. finally i decided to go: I taked runite mace and plateskirt, adamantite platebody, full helm and kiteshield, and silverlight as secondary weapon (for demon). I had also 3 strenght potions and lots of lobsters, maybe 15-20. I entered the maze and killed a zombie rat. it was of course not a problem, and first one dropped a key. i choose right door with first try, and went to next floor witch had ghosts. (lvl 19). But they were different. they maked different noise than at varrock severs, and even when i killed them maybe 10, they didn't hit me at all! because the key alvays fade when used, i had to get more than one yellow key. at next floor I encountered Lvl 22 armed Skeletons. Easy peasy again. they hit me very rarely, and maybe fourth or fift green key led me to confuse. it led me down, but :!: , as when I tried to climb up again the ladder was broken! I feared that i need to start over again, as the only way was down, but when i climbed down, i saw third ladders down to basement. when i went down there was 24 zombies, attacking me immendently. but i killed the undead, and it dropped blue key, and I used it. But :uhh: , because the dunceon owner himself was just behing corner, with no wall or door between us should he discover me. I thought. Lvl 20 dark wizards sometimes were a terrible enemy, so what could exactly same looking Lvl 43 do? I had high attack, defense and prayer, but low hitpoints, strenght and magic. I took a dose and turned prayer on before attacking. He shot a fire strike against me, but did not succed. when i reached him, he started to use fists. He had high strenght, because his fists did 6 damace with one hit, but they were not very dangerous against my brilliant armor. He shot sometimes firestrikes, with normally resulted 3 damace. on one point in our battle he shaked his hands with something green in them. it stopped attacking, but after all he was not too touch: I used only 1 lobster. Then I picked agains Lesser demon at next room after grabbing my silverlight. As i have telled, my armor was almost immune to melee, and it didn't again, let too many strikes in. my silverliht was inaccurate, but it dealt up to 9 damace! i had still to use about ten lobsters due trenoudmous level of :evil: . it dropped ashes and a key. :?: not a piece of map? i did anyway used the key before the demon respawned. there was a treasure chest, and the treasure was the map piece. I went up by ladder nearby, and there was an exit door.

Sorry, there may be writing errors, due where i am from

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

For my thinking, someone said that adventures are also allowed.

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

Umm... a nice story but its pretty boring, we've all been there and we don't really need to relive the

thrillers of the melzar maze :thumbsup:

Also, work on your spelling. :oops:

Jamje.png

null and void

That's mostly true- I am low level, so i may be just wasting your time with my non-interesting "stories". Tell me, should I keep quiet with my things at blogscape until I get about 20 levels better? My spelling is bad because im from finland, and not very old yet

Your spelling will improve as you keep reading and writing in english at these forums and in-game, don't worry :)

Keep writing your stories if you feel like it, to share your adventures and improve your writing skills. People don't have to read it if they think it's boring :D

rather boring story, dont see how its a blog, also silverlight is only good against the demon in the quest.

Wrong! I does that double damace against every demon as well. with runite mace my max hit was just 7, but with silverlight (against demon), it became 9! I will continue posting, thanks for replies. About blogs, read the reply 2.

rather boring story, dont see how its a blog, also silverlight is only good against the demon in the quest.

Wrong! I does that double damace against every demon as well. with runite mace my max hit was just 7, but with silverlight (against demon), it became 9! I will continue posting, thanks for replies. About blogs, read the reply 2.

Correct.

Knex, dont speak if you dont know for sure :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.