Fastest and best way to get runecraft form 21 to 44

Brollygerman

I advise u to spend money; itll be painfully slow if u dont.

U cud buy ess, and then craft it into airs and sell it for a profit (assuming ur lvl 21 now). At lvl 22, u get 3 airs per ess, so if u buy ess 35 each, u can sell each air 15 each and get a 10gp profit for each ess u buy.

If ur not interested in profit, just do body or fire runes.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

buy ess and make minds. minds sell for the most because they dont have a staff for it and you need them to do attack magic (well most of them)

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

Airs at world 16 is one method.

I used ring of dueling and crafted fire runes at altar with Castle Wars as my bank. Its fast way to get xp fast.

mbrun.gif

Barrows Drops: Guthan's platelegs and War Spear, Dharok's plate body and Great Axe, Verac's Flail, Verac's Helm x 2, Ahrim's top, Dharok's plate legs

Dragon Drops: Medium Helm x 4, Shield Left Half, plate legs x 2, skirt x 2.

I too use the Fire runes/Dueling Ring method. Just obtain a stock of essence (I collect it while slaying Banshees, it amasses quickly), get a bunch of Rings (one ring for every 4 loads of runes), and teleport back and forth between CWars and Duel Arena.