paint

TheWilch

:shock: you have just entered a modern cave mans topic

ok long story short. i have no image programs on my computer, not even paint. i dont know why or where they went but im sure i had paint but now its gone. even using "find" on my computer. anyways ive spend atleast a week going through the microsoft website to find a download for paint and ive even stooped so low as to try to find it on yahoo :ohnoes:

its really bugging me because any time anything cool happens on runescape (pks, partys, lvls etc.) i cant take a screen shot. also i cant manage any photos on my computer either or do any graphics/art stuff. but i can settle with just paint.

so does any 1 know how i can get paint or any kind of basic program that i can atleast just paste and save?

thnx 4 the help.

p.s. i dont want to download a keylogger or a virus but just 2 let u know i use on screen keyboard 4 life. \'

You can try the program paint.net. Get from here

Or if you want something with a little more features you can try GIMP. Download here

P.s. The onscreen keyboard does not protect from most keyloggers anymore. They can pick up what you type with it.

goldenblade995.png

i cant use paint.net because i dont have the framework 3.0 but il try gimp thanks.

tried gimp. resulted in this.

gtk+2.0 runtime environment was not found on your computer.

:x

thats what i was trying to aviod, any other attachments :?

try installing a fully equiped server on your computer, then talk to me about attachments... :twisted:

what version of windows do you have?

---

thats what i was trying to aviod, any other attachments :?

Why? GIMP is a awesome program that many people would recommend. If you want to run gimp you need those other files.

I agree, but it can get complicated...

siggyanimatoin5dtbp3.gif

There are 10 types of people: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Appreciate Bacteria! It's the only form of culture some people have.

The brain's right side controls the body's left, so only lefties are in their right mind.

School!

Goto Start -> Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> (Click side tab) Add/Remove Windows Components

If it is not ticked within the Accessories and Utilities section you have probably accidentally removed it. See if you can restore it that way.

OR if you have another computer available running wondows XP you can try;

• [*:2u4o0h9i]Plug in a USB flash drive to the other computer or any other kind of external storage device

[*:2u4o0h9i]Go to My Computer -> Local Disk C: -> WINDOWS -> system32

Find a little icon with the name "mspaint"

[*:2u4o0h9i]Simply copy and paste to your usb drive.

[*:2u4o0h9i]Plug in the USB flash to your PC and again simply copy "mspaint" from your usb drive to your computer's "system32"

:D i appriciate everyone thats helped, very much.

but i think this case is closed. graphics gale is working fine for what i need to do. thanks for the help guys, extra props for xXru1n3dXx 8-)