The Legend of the Seventh Brother

Killy_the_Kid

technically this is impossible but hey he has to start writing somewhere and if his first attempt is bad it might make him decide to really try and be better next time, being a good writing is somehting you have to work towards and he has only just begun so give him some time to learn and get better would you.

Member.png

whatcolor_isgreen.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard the hero's memorial was put there after The Old Nite died...and in story they put the memorial there so no one would try to find the brother they would just see a memorial this isnt some luring attempt either

No, of course not.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

• 9 months later...

After nearly a year, I've expanded this really cool story, one of my proudest accomplishments.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

It's not deserving of the bump. I only have to quote Archimage, and others. Also... what's all this about This Old Nite? I don't really see the uh... whatever it is about memorial or something.

If you think this is your crowning achievement, it isn't, write something else, non-runescape related. You might like it.

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

It's not deserving of the bump. I only have to quote Archimage, and others. Also... what's all this about This Old Nite? I don't really see the uh... whatever it is about memorial or something.

If you think this is your crowning achievement, it isn't, write something else, non-runescape related. You might like it.

The memorial is that random statue in the middle of the Wilderness.

Don't like it? Too bad. You make something better. Thanks for the bump, by the way.

Oh, and I never said "crowning achievement."

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

speaking on all of the library regulars behalf (me, Archimage, Blue Jay, Xewleer...anybody else?) you have forever lost our respect, bumping a crappy story like this makes you an outcast of the library. Bumping is a waste of our time. With fresh ideas and more smart stories coming, we don't have time to deal with bumped crap like this.

I am the king of RS stories on Varrock Library...fear Snake, and Archimage, and Noob, and etc...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

You say that I should write better!? HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I've written some crap in my time, but I write some of the best stuff this side of Fan fiction. I am one of the most respected writers on this forum, not only can I write well, but I criticize and post comments, both encouraging and discouraging according to the need.

You only get better with practice. I note that my current (finished) work, Celestial Beings, was lost in the shuffle. I'll repost it. (By the way, everyone who reviewed it gave it 10/10)

You say that I should write better!? HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I've written some crap in my time, but I write some of the best stuff this side of Fan fiction. I am one of the most respected writers on this forum, not only can I write well, but I criticize and post comments, both encouraging and discouraging according to the need.

You only get better with practice. I note that my current (finished) work, Celestial Beings, was lost in the shuffle. I'll repost it. (By the way, everyone who reviewed it gave it 10/10)

LOL...he told you of all people to write better...

The best writers in this forum:

1Xewleer

2Zonorch

3Archimage

4ME!

5 Blue Jay

6Nom Anor

7 Sephy

Did I forget anyone...if so tell me...

And if you want to argue with me...

I have also written a lot of crap, Snake and Noob, my first epic getting a mixed review, having one of the best authors on the forum loving it, and many of the normal guys hating me and it because I was introducing too many new people to the forum. And I did not know until I finished and began to start again when all of the non-supportive authors told me. Since then, I have written better and better works, the lost library, now ironically lost...being my best work. I have been pretty popular around here, but since Archi's a mod, he is king.

The Varrock Library Roster

Archimage=King

Forsaken Mage= Queen (Sorry...)

Jester: Blue Jay

Temple Knight: Xonorch

Castle guard: Xewleer

Librarian: Me

Nom Anor: drifter

Sephy: tower guard

I don't think I'm the best... Oh well. I'm blushing! Heh heh heh...

your not number one...(sorry...) thats just all the top writers here...not in order...your probably number three...I enjoy Archimages works and Xonorch is probably the best author here.

First of all, the only reason yours is "better" is because yours is an altered-future story, where anything can happen and you can bend the plot to your will. My story has rules to it, and I followed them. The brothers had special weapons, and they died.

Furthermore, various parts of your story don't link together. Why does Genesis kill all those people? Why would people kill each other for the sake of death? I.e., people still die, just at a later date. If the nanites can protect a person from immediate death, why can't they stop old age? By that logic, nanites should make us immortal, perfect beings.

It also doesn't explain how they give people supernatural powers, such as spawning shields from nothing and turning "into a sleek jet fighter."

It's also incredibly long.

Overall, our stories are too different to really compare them. Mine's the history of a fictional game, and yours an altered future. Comparison doesn't work.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Alright, all is forgiven...

Yeah, I stretched your suspension of disbelief, sorry, but it is more than that, really... How about the philosophy of it all? Humanity has a choice to improve itself, but it fears losing its humanity... oh well. Glad to have your opinion on it. I view war as a consummate human action (in a sense, I'll explain later) war is much more than death. It is a display of pride, honor and your personal belief.

War of cultures, of peoples, of religion... It is all one big game towards the advancement of humanity! Death is an unfortunate side effect, yes, but what about war games? Games to discover who is top? An olympic war games, I'd love to see that. Iran causing troubles? Challenge its team and see who wins. simple, ya' know?

Despite my love of war, I never advocate the killing of innocents, it is shameful and dishonorable.

First of all, the only reason yours is "better" is because yours is an altered-future story, where anything can happen and you can bend the plot to your will. My story has rules to it, and I followed them. The brothers had special weapons, and they died.

Furthermore, various parts of your story don't link together. Why does Genesis kill all those people? Why would people kill each other for the sake of death? I.e., people still die, just at a later date. If the nanites can protect a person from immediate death, why can't they stop old age? By that logic, nanites should make us immortal, perfect beings.

It also doesn't explain how they give people supernatural powers, such as spawning shields from nothing and turning "into a sleek jet fighter."

Overall, our stories are too different to really compare them. Mine's the history of a fictional game, and yours an altered future. Comparison doesn't work.

This makes no sense...when a story sucks, it sucks. And when a story is good, its good. As the king of RS fiction, I say this is not that great, and that Xewleer is by far the superior author. Wait...I have an idea...this might be a pretty awesome idea...please join me in my next topic.

This makes no sense...when a story sucks, it sucks. And when a story is good, its good. As the king of RS fiction, I say this is not that great, and that Xewleer is by far the superior author. Wait...I have an idea...this might be a pretty awesome idea...please join me in my next topic.

Big ego much? You? The king ofRS fiction? Don't get so ahead of yourself. I see Xewleehr and killy are having a write-off. How bout you and me duke it out? :D Hmmmmmm? It'll be fun. I think I'm ready to make a return to writing...After all, I'm not busy anymore...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

He's baaack...

sephy-king! It's been too long!

Agreed. I've been far too busy with life. And community service. And school. And Finals are this week, so I get out of school early today. Come to think of it, I'm free after this week. Also, haven't been able to write because of the old computer, my new one goes 2 million times faster, literally. :o

Let's see what I have to do...

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

He's baaack...

sephy-king! It's been too long!

Agreed. I've been far too busy with life. And community service. And school. And Finals are this week, so I get out of school early today. Come to think of it, I'm free after this week. Also, haven't been able to write because of the old computer, my new one goes 2 million times faster, literally. :o

Let's see what I have to do...

Hey Sephy... GIVE ME YOUR NEW COMPUTER! :lol:

Love to see a battle Between Ratchet and Sephy... Though I'd be cheering for Ratchet more :o

depends... I'll host the next one... maybe... It's hard to say. I'm a fan of both their works, remember Advent? It left a large impact on me. (Remember Confused Flames? I used his world with my story and it turned out really well)

depends... I'll host the next one... maybe... It's hard to say. I'm a fan of both their works, remember Advent? It left a large impact on me. (Remember Confused Flames? I used his world with my story and it turned out really well)

I liked both their works... But, I know Ratchet better

We're just getting a tad off-topic...

Actually, no, we're getting completely off-topic ("write-offs") of being off-topic ("me vs. Xewleer") of the original topic, whatever it was. :?

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

~ Freddie Mercury ~