The Invisibility Ring-Shiny!

Kingtygy

Alright, to tell you the truth, I got bored. I was walking through runescape, when someone transformed into an egg. I always thought that that was the coolest thing ever. I was thinking about the possibilities (and pranks) of these rings (i never got one), and it hit me. What if, you could turn invisible, and walk around like that? You could walk up to some noob, and start talking to them. They'd get all freaked out, and be like: whos there? It would be anouther fun thing. It wouldn't really have any combat advantages, and it could stop working in the wilderness though. The main reason i want to see more fun things like this is because some people need to realize that runescape is about having fun, not just about making money. Thats why we now have cheaters, scammers, and autoers. Their only concern is making money.

I'm not exactly feeling creative right now, and i can't think of the best way for a player to get this. Would it be a quest (hopefully for F2P and P2P, im F2P, and i'd love to have this), would it be craftable and enchantable, or would you have to kill a monster? Who knows? (not me) Please post any ideas on improving this ring, or where it would come from. I will gladly listen to all positive AND negative comments, just make sure you know what you're talking about before you insult me. I'd love to know who supports this too!

Feel free to post this on the RS Forums, just post it here that your going to first.

My next idea: The Ring of transforming into a Penguin :mrgreen:

Thanks for reading.

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

^The last great war of the Wilderness....

Yeah, I don't have a cool signature, so the MSSW3 sig will have to do....

Oh yeah, and i'm sorry if someone has already thought of this. Maybe you should put copyrights on your posts. :lol:

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

Probably quest, but Jagex doesn't want to release any quests for F2p because then you wouldn't have to do all the quests to get into champions guild. Why don't they just decrease the quest point rewards of some of them? Romeo and Juliet gives 5 qp!

Probably quest, but Jagex doesn't want to release any quests for F2p because then you wouldn't have to do all the quests to get into champions guild. Why don't they just decrease the quest point rewards of some of them? Romeo and Juliet gives 5 qp!

actually, i skipped doing prince ali rescue until after i was member. and i did dragon slayer before i was member. plus, i could've not done one more quest and still got in the champion's guild. but they wouldn't make the quest f2p because jagex doesn't give updatesto f2pers, unless it's graphical. and the whole ring thing is pretty lame, imagine pking...

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

If this ring worked in the wilderness, imagine the new level of excitement it would bring to pking! Sneaking past a large clan undetected, or sneaking up to an unsuspecting lone pker! Of course, the ring would probably have to deactivate while attacking/being attacked. Well, there's my 2 cents.

your idea of transforming into a penguin is kinda dumb (no offence) because there's a quest where your in a penguin and you talk to penguins (i have a quest cape :roll: )

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

inuyasha0457.png

your idea of transforming into a penguin is kinda dumb (no offence) because there's a quest where your in a penguin and you talk to penguins (i have a quest cape :roll: )

Sorry, that was just my little joke. I didn't know that there was a penguin quest, but i have seen a penguin here and there......... Anyways, thanks for all of the suggestions! \'

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

good idea, mabye when you go into wilderness, a message would appear in the chat box saying "You are still using your ring of invisibility, you will have to remove it if you want to continue" good idea, and funny amagine you wearing one, walking up to a lvl 3 starter newb, talking, they will be tottaly suprized and will have no idea whos talking to them :lol:

tifuserbar.jpg

Click Here!

great idea, maybe you could get it on halloween

too bad we're already getting some dumb grim reaper hood this halloween

Yeah, i know! it would have been perfect! Thanks for all of the positive comments. I'm just so overwhelmed that i feel like doin this: \'

Penguin Power!

MSSW3sig.png

How about you have to do a quest, kill a beast, gather some bones and a gem he holds. The gem will be about as rare as the sceptre pieces. He will be a fairly tough monster. The bones he drops will have a bury option too, they yeild as much exp as a big bone. You would use a chisel on the bones, and it has a 25% chance of making the plain ring. The examine would be, wow, I bet a gem would look really nice here" You cut the gem and you can't fail cutting the gem. You would need a rather high crafting level (60?) to make the ring. Once you attach the gem to the ring, you bring it to the person in charge of the the crafting guild and he realizes he can't help you, but he directs you to the guy in charge of the wizards tower (Can't remember his name, but I think it starts with an "s"). He realizes that he can enchant it with a spell that he thought was useless. He tells you to look in the bookshelves of the library, he can't remember which one, but he remembers it is on the first floor. You find the book and you pick it up, but a vengeful spirit guarding the book pops out of the book and attacks you. If you don't kill it, it will return the book, if you do, it will go away and you can take the book. Give the book back to the guy in charge of the wizards tower and he tells you you must give him 10 of each elemental rune and five cosmic runes to enchant the ring. Once you do this, the ring is yours.

Take a few of those things out if it seems too hard.

tfssig.png

I support, it would be a fun trinket to have lying around if you were bored and needed something to do. I would release it as a holiday item, making it untradeable. For Halloween, perhaps, but they already decided what they wanted to do this year.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!