Am I ready for the Fight Caves?

fenrir321

Alright, I have 80 defense, 79 strength, 82 attack, 80 hp, 58 prayer, 77 magic and 70 range.

First, am I ready for the Caves?

Second, if I am, what should I bring and how should I approach?

Third, i am a scrooge, I can't spend more than a mill on a total trips. If it's impossible to NOT go ove this, then'll just have tog et mroe cash <.<

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

If you mean you have 1M to spend on consumable items (pots, etc), then use 2k mith bolts (with rune xbow) and a full crystal bow. You should take 2 range pots, 6 brews, 3 super restores, and the rest pray pots. Pray pots are cheaper than restores and you only need restores after drinking brews (1 dose of restore to every 2 doses of brew).

You should wear:

Veracs helm and skirt

Karils top

Rune crossbow + god book

Range boots and archer ring

And ava's accumulator.

Change the above depending on how much you have to spend.

If you have 1M to spend on both armour and consumables, then I suggest you make more cash. Good luck.

1. Your stats are fine. Completeing the fight caves has much more to do with the person playing than it does the character. Obviously having a better character will help though.

2. Depends how much money you have.

3. If you're saying that you only own 1mill, then you can't do the fight pits. If you're saying that you only want to be down 1mill after you've finished a round (regardless of whether or not you win), you can do it if you take the guthan approach. I doubt you'll go through more than a crystal bow, and cost of reparations + pots won't cost more than 100k.

For a guide on it, basically just check any fansite. Any fansite at all.

Cool.