Girls: The Mystery of Man

unorclan

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ses, the Akon CD, a box of her favorite candy, and a HUGE stuffed animal when she got back from her mission trip

Yeah Akon is the perfect person to listen to after a mission trip.

I thought so and im guessing she did too.

study girls? what do u take us for? pervs?

jiraiyavr9.jpg

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

ses, the Akon CD, a box of her favorite candy, and a HUGE stuffed animal when she got back from her mission trip

Yeah Akon is the perfect person to listen to after a mission trip.

I thought so and im guessing she did too.

Yeah man did you see that report in the news about him humping a kid? Praise Jesus for his guidance.

wwidas6.jpg

study girls? what do u take us for? pervs?

[/url]

lol Jiraiya and thats kinda off topic

Nah, it's an example of what you'll be like if you follow k_i_d's advice :P . I mean, when is he not studying women :-w ?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I know what you mean. I went with some girls when they went to buy these expensive dresses for a prom thing they were going to. If I didn't comment on how they looked, I wasn't interested and I was a lousy person to go shopping with, but if I did comment on how they looked, I must fancy them...

Help meeee! :anxious:

I know what you mean. I went with some girls when they went to buy these expensive dresses for a prom thing they were going to. If I didn't comment on how they looked, I wasn't interested and I was a lousy person to go shopping with, but if I did comment on how they looked, I must fancy them...

switch to men

wwidas6.jpg

Say something sarcastic, they usually take it pretty well, unless they are complete snobs, but then it doesn't matter because who wants to be friends with a total [bleep]?

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Replay the situation. Only this time, after experiencing thir contradiction, highlight it - tell them what they're doing, and how stupid it is. Use judicious amounts of sarcasm whilst maintaining an informative air. Be scornful.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Including both positives and negatives is a good way of balancing out the situation. And use a bit of sarcasm like forsaken said. I know it can be a painful situation at times. :lol: