[bleep] i was hacked....

Brollygerman

Runescape passwords are not case sensitive,(upper case and lower case doesn't matter) so your password was either easy to guess, and someone just guessed a few times, and got it. You could have also had a keylogger. What was the name of the virus scanner you had? Did you scan the last time you played runescape? You most likely had a keylogger.

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

Other then runescape and Tp.it what sites do you use? (regually or even as a one of visit?)

The are probaly runescape ralated, or have runescape related content. It is possiblt to download a keylogger virus without knowing it from somthing as simple as viewing an image.

I suggest if not alread using it to upgrade to Internet explorer 7, or Firefox which both offer better security.

sig2webzx7.jpg

i think its a keylogger then. (runescape pass isnt case sensitive)

Primeaction.jpeg
Not all F2Pers are beggars or scammers, some are respected members, but these respected people are over-populated by these beggar and scammers.

doest matter, if you click on a web site it automatically downloads the content of that page to your computer, if one of the eliments of that page happens to be a virus you have it.

There are not download boxes saying "click here to download" you have no choice about it, vist a bad site and you are in danger.

sig2webzx7.jpg

I've used Kaspersky 6.0 (untill my key got blacklisted :oops: 8-) ) and if he has a keylogger it should be able to find it, one of the best antivir progs out there. Be sure to update your database before scanning!

What was your password ? If it's an "easy" pass it could have also been bruteforced. (sony123, password123, runescape123, azerty123, qwerty123, ...)

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -