Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

We'll get that darn Rex next time. :twisted:

Indeed we will, we just need to use our heads more :D

Died today at Dk's...didnt lose much because I didn't lose veracs, and only lost about 400 deaths. Our trip was very hectic. Mensilater and I got the chance to have Chach suicide for us. We thought we were good and told chach to tele out, as he was in a rush. Then, we realized Supreme was still on us. Mensilater ended up teleing out. I got a couple of kills, and ended up dying because I was a total noob and was typing rather than paying attention to my prayer. No matter to me, I am totally ready to DK ASAP. I didn't lost but 500k in stuff...not the worst death I've ever had...annoying, yes, but I have learned from it. DK parners...please? :D

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

can't be lucky all the days of the week eh :P

Apparently only weekdays, which is no good because most of my friends are on mostly weekends :(

Hopefully some luck tomorrow :pray:

Wow... only on weekdays must be right. :P Keep up the good luck.(If that's even possible) :D

No voice outsings the serpents flawed, euphoric hiss.

can't be lucky all the days of the week eh :P

Apparently only weekdays, which is no good because most of my friends are on mostly weekends :(

Hopefully some luck tomorrow :pray:

Wow... only on weekdays must be right. :P Keep up the good luck.(If that's even possible) :D

It's almost like a curse. I can't get any luck when I'm out with you and Chach, but when it's any random weekday night I'm 100% good to go apparently. :-s

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif