Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

Back to the game for the time being.  Currently 98 Slayer, should get my 9th 99 in a week or so.  I'll be posting a few pictures when that does happen :)  Nice to be back.

HI BB!

WELCOME BACK.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.

Back to the game for the time being.  Currently 98 Slayer, should get my 9th 99 in a week or so.  I'll be posting a few pictures when that does happen :)  Nice to be back.

HI BB!

WELCOME BACK.

OMG HI GOODNESS HOW I'VE MISSED YOU <3

Also went from 61 to 63 Firemaking yesterday for no real reason.  Just felt like getting a couple levels.  Still on pace for 99 Slayer this week.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

HI BB!

WELCOME BACK.

OMG HI GOODNESS HOW I'VE MISSED YOU <3

Also went from 61 to 63 Firemaking yesterday for no real reason.  Just felt like getting a couple levels.  Still on pace for 99 Slayer this week.

Sup broseph

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

Sup broseph

Oh, you know, just trying to get 99 Slayer on and off over the last three years.  How's everything, dude?!

Quick update for today.  Got another couple firemaking levels just for the hell of it, as well as one Divination level.  I'm now just 7 levels away from 2,1000 total.

I'm also under 800K experience to 99 Slayer.  Won't be online nearly as much Tuesday, so hopefully I can get a big chunk of that necessary XP on Wednesday.  

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Sup broseph

Oh, you know, just trying to get 99 Slayer on and off over the last three years.  How's everything, dude?!

Quick update for today.  Got another couple firemaking levels just for the hell of it, as well as one Divination level.  I'm now just 7 levels away from 2,1000 total.

I'm also under 800K experience to 99 Slayer.  Won't be online nearly as much Tuesday, so hopefully I can get a big chunk of that necessary XP on Wednesday.  

been playing off & on

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

been playing off & on

That almost 2,400 total level though  :wub:

Update from yesterday:  Got 93 Ranged on a Slayer task, eventually going to get 99 there but not an immediate goal.  Probably just something that will happen.

Hoping to play more later on today.  I'm just short of 50% from 98-99 Slayer, by the end of the day I'd like to be about 2/3 of the way there.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

been playing off & on

That almost 2,400 total level though  :wub:

Update from yesterday:  Got 93 Ranged on a Slayer task, eventually going to get 99 there but not an immediate goal.  Probably just something that will happen.

Hoping to play more later on today.  I'm just short of 50% from 98-99 Slayer, by the end of the day I'd like to be about 2/3 of the way there.

Yea, I grinded a lot of skills in a short time and burned myself out.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, I grinded a lot of skills in a short time and burned myself out.

I know how that goes man.  I think we all do :X

Quick update:  Now 80% of the way from 98 to 99 Slayer.  Obviously my plan to get to 99 on Sunday went awry as several RL things came up.  But I'm still on my way, and hopefully by this Sunday I'll have my cape.

Also, I'm 3 levels away from 2,100 total level.  Not sure which will happen first between 99 Slayer and 2,100 total level, but both will be arriving soon :)

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

• 2 weeks later...

This is coming a little late, but I have finally achieved 99 Slayer.

f0d956b0-873c-43b0-ae8f-ce8523ff696a.png

This was also my 2,100th level, so I knocked both of those out simultaneously.  Very happy with my new cape :)

Moving forward, I'll be focusing on 99 Smithing, a level I've wanted since I started playing RS.  Currently at level 77, started at 72.  I believe I'll get to 99 some time in February.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

grats

Thanks bud!

Been sick the past few days so I haven't played much at all.  Did get to 81 smithing, hoping to get to the 85 milestone soon, but my next week or so is rather cluttered and I'm still under the weather.  Hoping to continue to make some sort of progress.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Got to 83 smithing today, and will probably get to 84 here later on.  It is unlikely I'll hit 85 before I leave for a small vacation, but once I'm back I will be back to the grind.  Going to be perhaps buying 99 Fletching here soon as well.  

Another goal of mine that I may add to my list of things to get done before the spring would be 2,200 total level, but as of now I'm not sure if I intend to grind 99s, or spread my levels out.  Only time will tell :P

• Like 1
ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Finally accomplished 85 smithing.  Nice little milestone for me.  Took a break and did some budget duo Bandos with an old friend, picked up a Bandos hilt for a small amount of cash.  Probably going to keep doing smithing and duo Bandos if I get bored for a while.  Looking for a good way to make some money as well in the mean time.

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Did a few rounds of pest control the past couple days, thinking about doing that as well when I get bored of smithing.  Got to 95 ranged, figure I need another 2100 or so points, which will take me around 15 hours if I'm playing semi-afk.  86 Smithing will likely happen tomorrow.  

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif