Family crest demon

Deborah_

1. What is best world to go when you're killing that demon? W1 or what?

I have rune full, whip, obby shield and d med helm, which I keep if I die, but I'm kinda afraid to go there...

Honestly you shouldn't be afraid to go there. I go down there all the time to range blk demons and I hardly ever see anyone there. On the rare occasion that I do see someone they're just a fellow blk demon killer. It's only like lvl 5 wildy tops so if you do see a pker you can easily run or tele. As for a world, I don't think that one world is better then another, just pick a world and see if there is anyone there. If there is someone there and it makes you uncomfortable, just switch worlds.

Thanks for tips!

I try and well.. If I don't make, I try again, about in two years.. :anxious:

I thought it would be easiest if I go somewhere where is lesser or merrier (don't know if that is right or wrong.. :P) people , and I just picked some world which came first in mind.. But anyhow, I try..

Every once in a while while I am fighting chaos druids in the edge dungeon, I'll see a mage pop in and absolutely own some poor sod by casting charge and then whaling on them with god spells. I'm low level, so I'm never victimized, but this does happen.

You should use magic to defeat the FC demon, not melee. I believe there's an obstacle you can hide behind in his room.

viral_wulf.png

when I went there, I saw only 1 other person, he wanted to fight, but he respected my decision not to. If most people down there are like that, you're good to go.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Now I am trying to kill that.. But every time I use magic, I can't hit. I am safepoint and nothing happens. I can't kill it. Should I just cast spells until they hit or is there somekind of trick?

Now I am trying to kill that.. But every time I use magic, I can't hit. I am safepoint and nothing happens. I can't kill it. Should I just cast spells until they hit or is there somekind of trick?

Just cast until you hit one of each blast. If you can't cast in rune for some reason, then take it off, cast, and re-equip. :) After you've hit with all four blasts, melee it at will - it's pretty easy actually. :D

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif