newb with a few questions

jamesv

1. Hey before I star playing runescape I want to know what the majority of the population is because I really dont wanna feel like im the only 15 year old that actualley plays lol

I know the majority are probobly kids but do you think those really hard core players like level 70-?? are at least 13? or just little kids who need something to do

2. Should I level up before becoming a member or is it a wise thing to do to just become one from the start :?:

I dont know remeber I havnt even made an account yet

thanks

1. Hey before I star playing runescape I want to know what the majority of the population is because I really dont wanna feel like im the only 15 year old that actualley plays lol

I know the majority are probobly kids but do you think those really hard core players like level 70-?? are at least 13? or just little kids who need something to do

90% are like 12 yr olds.. 10% are >13yr old.

No you are not weird to play at 15.. im 16

2. Should I level up before becoming a member or is it a wise thing to do to just become one from the start :?:

Level all to at least 40 before you get members

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

1. In free-to-play, the majority of the poopulation is underaged, or at least immature 13 year olds. I became a member from the start of this account, because I remembered the hell-hole free-to-play was a few years back when I found out about Runescape. But, since it's your VERY first time, I'd reccomend free-to-play first.

Once you decide for members, though, there will be a number of people-at least of your maturity- that you will find.

2. Kinda answered that with number one, huh..My bad.

If you ever need advice, or just someone to talk to, go ahead and add me-Lenticular J

And remember not to beg...scam...macro...or use offensive language. :D

Welcome to tip.it AND runescape ::'

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

howdy mate, nah you won't be the only 15 year old playing, the age range is from like 10-30, and yea, lvl up almost every skill before you become a member, save yourself a TON of money!

finally back in the game! send me a message, all my old friends quit

I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

actualley lol its not my first time playing I played on member way back a coupel of years ago when I was 10-12? mayeb I dont know but anyway its good to know im not alone

I think ill start members from the start like you said because I to remember the hell hole of free runescape

also how are castle wars going even though I never killed anyone I always loved getting on the top of the castle arrowing peoples

and is it true that they will end castl wars next year?! because a guy on the main forum in the genral section second page made by Ooo Jek Ooo says he made a timeline and zamarak will win

so yah i wont become a member at least until a week from now thats surely enough to at least get a couple skills up with my new account dont you aggre?

sorry for lack of periods and grammer :D

Hehe, have fun. And Castlewars will never end, as EVERYONE, espescially the non-pures, would start a massive riot. It's where we normal players actually have a chance to completely pwn a group of 5 pures :twisted:

In fact, even if you're a really low level, I'll be your castlewars buddy ::'

And if you want anything crafted (I have 71 crafting \' ) or smithed (only 44 or so, but meh), just tell me ::'

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Hehe to me it is ok to become member ones you start(easy training, faster training, training in duel arena, better ways to make money=bs for low lvl's)All things are much easyer.

Outhit.png

Ranked as RS 3rd best Fogger of all times by Fog Elite, and is proud of it :)