slayer + magic cost?

pulli23

hi I was wondering something:

if I would get ahrims and started slaying (slayer monsters) with magic would the loot I get from my slayer monsters (I use the fairy master) cover the costs for the runes and the repairing of ahrims?

Or would I be better off with just using mystic/splitbark + safe spotting?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

This kind of question really has no answers...

I mean, how can we predict the drops or assignments you get for slayer, how many you need to cast to kill each monster, how you get the runes, or the hit rate increase are you level.

Just alch if you want to do things on the safe side :S

ow sorry for my little information..

Well I'm currently lvl 73 magic and well alching = booooring I hate doing things over and over again, slayer gives me the needed "difference" with it's small task based structure..

Well and I don't want to lvl mage, I want to lvl slayer without lvling combat..

as for the assignements - I just want to have a "general" opinion, burthroped tasks I wouldn't mage anyway.. But the things like abbys specters, dragons, trolls and that kind of stronger monsters I would mage.

So mystic is better there, but would it cover the cost of the runes (ow I'm going to fire bolt them with a chaos ring equiped)?

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

yes just use mytic. Ah is total waste of gp and and a sily risk. mystic is fine sometimes i use infinity but its not needed either.

oh and mystic over splitbark

Ahrims a waste of cash? Right. It is A LOT better than mystic, and worth the cost. But I wouldn't mage your tasks and expect to profit, you'll lose a lot of cash.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

No. Using magic for slayer assignments will most certainly not be profitable. Runes are just too expensive to just use for killing a random slayer monster. Only in a couple of situations can you use magic and not loose cash, such as metal dragons and barrows.

Besides, i wonder if ahrims provides sufficient protection for not using a safe spot.

phata_elise.png

It also depends which spell you use. If you used fire strike (lol) you would profit on most monsters but it would be sooooooooo slow. I would recommend fire bolt with chaos gauntlets, but you wouldn't profit.

Madouge.png

Click the pic if you wanna see a Ranged Slayer blog.