TRWF Vs Corruption

J_flemm_01

Couple days ago we asked to get ahold of Trwf to setup a miniwar and they were interested seeing how last time we warred was last year about this time where they beat us. Corruption was excited because we had the chance to defend our loss from last year and this was a good test to see how far both clans have grown in a year. Standard miniwar rules; Corruption Defend, Trwf Attack. Both clans organization was extremely well but with us outnumbering Trwf we were able to over whelm Trwf. Thank-you Rsd for acing (y)

Corruption Starting Options: 315

startingopsvstrwf.png

(About 5 more Cor came)

The Runescape Warhunger Federation Starting Options: 240

Corruption Ending Options: 240

trwfendingat8.jpg

The Runescape Warhunger Federation Ending Options: 0

- Was a fun fight, Good-job Trwf & Thanks Rsd for Acing -

Congratulations corruption on your win! It looked like you were going to win for a nice proportion of the fight, as I was anti-cashing.

There were a few NH that made their presence known around us, but we quickly desposed of them. With them attacking me(one of the only people in full rune) and them probably wating to get that full rune, as opposed to the range gear that my fellow clan mates had on them. But, me being me, I tanked for a bit whilst my clan mates piked of each NI one by one.

Congratulations again, corruption.

RSD Future Applicant

113 Combat

gf Cor, something went wrong with us that day. I hope we can give you a better fight some other day.

Thx to RSD for AC, i think WP were AC'ing too, so thx.

overyw3.jpg

F2P 4EVER; Cb 122+; Total 1288+

Couple days ago we asked to get ahold of Trwf to setup a miniwar and they were interested seeing how last time we warred was last year about this time where they beat us. Corruption was excited because we had the chance to defend our loss from last year and this was a good test to see how far both clans have grown in a year. Standard miniwar rules; Corruption Defend, Trwf Attack. Both clans organization was extremely well but with us outnumbering Trwf we were able to over whelm Trwf. Thank-you Rsd for acing (y)

Corruption Starting Options: 315

startingopsvstrwf.png

(About 5 more Cor came)

The Runescape Warhunger Federation Starting Options: 240

Corruption Ending Options: 240

trwfendingat8.jpg

The Runescape Warhunger Federation Ending Options: 0

- Was a fun fight, Good-job Trwf & Thanks Rsd for Acing -

Nice win and Look at pics start hes lv 125 and end hes lv 126 Gratz on lv 126 btw