Hacked?

Xbox360lover

Sorry you got hacked, I myself just got hacked recently, but I didn't lose anything because I logged on the next day and immediatly ran scans then changed my pass after recovering the account because they had changed it. I didn't lose anything because they didn't have my PIN, so with nothing in my inventory they couldn't get anything. I guess I'm really lucky

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!

Be glad you still got your account. Work on hunting a bit, Money wont be a problem then. :thumbsup:

True that - if I was ever cleared out, I'd just sit down with a small net and fish 400k worth of monks. Spend that on pure essence and glories, rc up to a million. Or just hunt red chins for a day or two.

I think everybody should get at least one money-making skill to a high enough point to recover from nearly anything. Items and money they can steal, but not skills.

i got hacked on my main once (bkz iron pka) yea it was done by a swift switch mod if anyone know that program. The mod put me in a private chatroom with him/her and me and he/she asked me to view he/she's pking video. When he/she gave me the url, it was all stars so he/she asked me to press control a or control alt a or something while highlighting the url. Next day i go on and see my account hacked =(. So dumb how a mod would do that, then some other mod dude from swift switch told me that the mod was banned from runescape and swift switch. I wasn't rich either, maybe all my stuff added to about 15m. Then i started a new account (Oleander 13) from scratch, and a month later, 60 str, 41 attack, 1 defense, 60 ranged, 47 mage, 1 prayer, and most importantly, 60M CASH W00T. =D

What im trying to say is that make your money back by skilling or merchanting and re-buy your stuff back. Your lucky to have your account still, and looking at your stats it would be no time till you got them back. And make new friends =)

~~ Killed Jad and received fire cape at level 69.~~