Fire cape?

HostelSyK

Hey, I was just wondering if its possible to get fire cape with my stats. I think i've heard people say that its hard or impossible for pures to get fire cape now because of update.

Here are my stats:

07Aug01-1559.50.png

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

-----------------------------------------

d_i2_u_n_k.png

i really haven't went in the caves since the update, but i have heard it is much harder, the creature luring is now harder, becaus ethe creatures move diagnoal, and not in vertical lines. i would say it is very hard for mains now as well, but not impossible.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

i think you should be alright, but then agin i dont kno of what update u speek of.

the update was a hidden one that makes large creatures that usually move in straight lines be able to move diagnonaly, so fight caves require much more thought into luring them, instead of standing west of the Italy rock (those who have read guides know of what Italy is)

i think you should be alright, but then agin i dont kno of what update u speek of.

the update was a hidden one that makes large creatures that usually move in straight lines be able to move diagnonaly, so fight caves require much more thought into luring them, instead of standing west of the Italy rock (those who have read guides know of what Italy is)

Yah, I've read the guides many times but I just didn't have all the requirements to start caves or time to do it. And now when I finally have time I hear that its much harder/ impossible.

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

im gunna go off topic here, i wasent going to, put i couldent control my self.

you rune pure is awsome.

i have been making one and im sure il never have those good of stats but il always hope. (you got rfd done ?)

bridgesigks4.jpg

God gave men both a p*n*s (male body part) and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same time!

Personally, I think it's a waste of time and money. You get better stat bonuses by getting an achievement cape, and the time and money it takes just to get to Jad really isn't worth it, in my opinion. Plus, if you lose the fire cape due to death, you have to go back all the way through the caves. If you lose a skillcape, it costs 99k and a trip to the distributor to get it back.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

Personally, I think it's a waste of time and money. You get better stat bonuses by getting an achievement cape, and the time and money it takes just to get to Jad really isn't worth it, in my opinion. Plus, if you lose the fire cape due to death, you have to go back all the way through the caves. If you lose a skillcape, it costs 99k and a trip to the distributor to get it back.

true... but you cannot hit your REAL max without the fire cape, and besides, the fire cape beats the skill cape trimmed in EVERY def and offensive stat, so it IS worth it.

im gunna go off topic here, i wasent going to, put i couldent control my self.

you rune pure is awsome.

i have been making one and im sure il never have those good of stats but il always hope. (you got rfd done ?)

Thanks alot, and goodluck with your pure. If you ever wanna train together or just talk you can add me. Also about RFD, I finished it few days ago and the gloves own <3:

D%20I2%20U%20N%20K.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

d_i2_u_n_k.png

It's certainly possible, you just have to manouvre a bit more.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Fight cave in my opinion doesn't look that hard, my friends told me they are easy but you just have to know what your doing. I even have a level 40 friend with a fire cape (he used like 21 super restores and like 1-2 range pots

4-5 sara brews and about 200 purple sweets). There is also a guy on youtube level 40 doing it with 50 range and 40 prayer. So yes, you can do it.

~~ Killed Jad and received fire cape at level 69.~~

I think the guy on youtube did it before the update. I tried fight caves after the update so I dont know how much it changed, but I nearly ran out of sara brews when I reached jad.. Unfortunately he 2 hit me :( Both times..

craftingcapeqw4.gif99 Crafting acheived 31/01/08

strcapemq9.gif99 Strength acheived 17/12/07