Crystal pl8 confirmed!!!

noxide

doesnt look convincing cuz knowing jagex... they make flashier stuff than that.

but it still looks neat though. ( the D-legs I mean )

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

`why liei have crystal sheild i done quest u get a chiceof bow or shield no pl8 and its see thru yours loks like faded steel with d chain shoulder thingy's

off topic:at first glance that was painful to read :roll:

if they really were released, we'd have the same that we did when drag legs were released, i.e every 2nd post was somebody else showing off their new drop.

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

Face the faqs, jagex didnt want to put a teleportspell to the elf woods, but people were complaining about the long walk there, so they added a new item to the drop list off the elfs.

So now its worth the long walk there, even if the pl8 breaks after 1k hits :(

if people were complaining about the long walks and they added a crystal plate wouldn't there be even more ppl complaining since more people would want to go there on regular base?

Um i think I saw another guy wearing them in rs... didnt get a good look but it hase the same color. like pale gray.

I dont think its a fake probably cuz it might be a set just like the granite shield... rock armors?

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

i agree not to mention the fact that the crystal stuff is from elvs and elvs r rangers rangers dont use armor :D

Secret, and yes the crystal pl8 was a fake, untill next update guys. 8)

I got u marked for next time lol :roll:

Though I did see something similar to the armor in varrock worn by a member... now I dont know what to believe.:|