what weapon, armor, food and stats i need for monkey madness

Brollygerman

You're gonna want quite a bit more than that. I suggest 65-70 attack, 60 strength, 60 defence, and 43 prayer at a minimum. Also, you should get around 55-60 ranged, as it's really easy to range the demon. A high agility lvl helps greatly too.

As far as wep, you need some dragon weapon or a whip. Armor should be full rune or better, don't risk a d chain or legs. I did it with a whole lot of swordies, you'd be better off with monks or shark if you can afford them. Also, don't forget to get several super energy potions. There's a lot of running in that quest.

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

IMO, you need hardly anything. I did it at level 75, with 43 prayer, and 40 range.

I used mith arrows and a yew bow, and took out the demon easily using pro magic, and hiding on the ledge.

*You can still hide on the ledge, right?*

You'll want run pots and higher agility helps, but you don't need to FIGHT much other than the demon. It shouldn't be to hard for you if you have a dragon long...

All the people and their craziness overpowering. If you follow a decent guide that's the stats I did it at, and at the time I wasn't that good at questing really.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

i think minimun is 1 and 1

because with 43 prayer its easy, just range the last demon and it wont even hit you if you use protect magic, dont trye to mage it cause i didnt even hit with 95 mage to hit anything.

what food u need is about 50 shark and 20 pray pots and energy pots are good. well not even 50 shark and not even 20 pray pots but those are enought.

i did it at 99 range and 52 prayer 40 def, and for the jungle demon i didnt even need food/pray pots only used prot magic.

I did it at lvl72 and I really didn't have a problem. I had 45 prayer and 48 range.

My suggestion when fighting the demon, hide behind the corner with protect from mage on and range him. If you need to take a little break run to the other side of the square in the room were he can't hit you.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

I ranged the demon with 50 range and 47 prayer - without using a single dose of prayer potion or any food. The only real requirement for the quest is to be extremly careful, take your time, and to have 100 anti-poison potions O:)

Oh yeah, and like the person above me said: What you do is stand in the corner with protect from mage on. Easy as pie.

redbullsigortiz.jpg