Easiest way to make money in f2p for newcomers

hellboysjd2

Am a get right to the point and make this very short ...

You don't have to beat your self to get 300k-200k cash you could do it in many simple ways :

First way:Collect cow hides it may sound funny but cow hides cost 180 ea and they are very hot items but could take a while to collect 1k ...

Method:kill cows at lumbridge farm or falador farm your choice then collect full inventory and bank it :D .

Time taken: Possible 1-3 days to get 1k cow hide depending on how much you play .

Second way :this may sound really rubbish but my cousin did it and it only took him 3 days and he doesn't play much runescape , anyway Creating many level 3's and completing the Strong hold of security 10k cash reward yup thats right guys .

My nooby cousin did it for 2-3 days and manged to get 300k later on :D

Requirements :30 fishing and 30 cooking and lots of salmons and trouts!

method:Start by making lvl 3 accounts , give him food take him to the strong hold and get to the third level ( you don't need to go to the fourth ) then use home tele ...Just keep running all the way on lvl 2 and 3 and eat when you lose health .

After that its sweet cash and easy :D you can buy that full rune you always wanted .

:$

The cowhide method is well known and the other one about completing SoS over and over with lots of low level chars would require you to drop trade from the lelvels 3 to your main wich is against the rules. So i am sorry but 5/10. To make this guide better you could remove the SoS tip (because it is against the rules) and focus your guide on collecting cowhides mentioning shortcuts/tips/recommended levels ect...

Hope it helps.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Congratulations, you just advanced 1 Idiocy level!

add world16 airs aswell

2/10

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Second way :this may sound really rubbish but my cousin did it and it only took him 3 days and he doesn't play much runescape , anyway Creating many level 3's and completing the Strong hold of security 10k cash reward yup thats right guys .

method:Start by making lvl 3 accounts , give him food take him to the strong hold and get to the third level ( you don't need to go to the fourth ) then use home tele ...Just keep running all the way on lvl 2 and 3 and eat when you lose health .

Those two methods sound a lot like you're encouraging drop trading between accounts, which is against the rules. Feel free to PM me if I'm mistaken and we can sort this out.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 3 weeks later...

i doubt that drop trading 10k multiple times is the best way for a newcomer to start his rs2 career. Can you say banned in 1 month?

I get 30$ a day working at a haunted corn ma(i)ze, dressing up and scaring people crapless.

Am a get right to the point and make this very short ...

You don't have to beat your self to get 300k-200k cash you could do it in many simple ways :

First way:Collect cow hides it may sound funny but cow hides cost 180 ea and they are very hot items but could take a while to collect 1k ...

Method:kill cows at lumbridge farm or falador farm your choice then collect full inventory and bank it :D .

Time taken: Possible 1-3 days to get 1k cow hide depending on how much you play .

My nooby cousin did it for 2-3 days and manged to get 300k later on :D

Requirements :30 fishing and 30 cooking and lots of salmons and trouts!

After that its sweet cash and easy :D you can buy that full rune you always wanted .

:$

This is one of the worst guides I have ever seen. Not only is drop trading between lvl 3 accounts against the rules, but just owning many lvl 3 accounts is breaking the rules as well.

I give this guide 0/10...i'm sorry but you broke the rules in one of your methods, no pics, short, and tbh, you copied most of the material in this guide.

If you wouldn't have broken rules, i would've given 2/10 for effort.

Did you know that by creating accounts to drop trade, YOU not only cost Jagex money for every time you take up memory space on their servers every time you make a new account, YOU are breaking the rules and I will not tolerate that. Do you know why Jagex offers a free version of the game??! Well, it's because they get ads to help pay for it. But every time idiots like you do stuff like making accounts for Stronghold of Security then drop-trading cash, IT RUINS THE CHANCES FOR OTHER HONEST PLAYERS. Do you see what you've done??? Now, I suggest you edit this real quick before I get even more mad. That's all I have to say.

all i can say is admitting that someone you know drop trades to make money is completely stupid its not an honest way of making money

"most" f2pers make money the honest way yeh its a bit less but they make decent cash and have fun and good skills doin it

in my opinion this should be locked, encouraging ppl to break the rules thats against jagex rules

jack_harwk.png