Book of Binding

Go to the Book of Binding in the Items database and look at the Notes section, looks like the author copied and pasted it twice (making it a bit confusing to read).

he11sangel5oa2.jpg

^Thanks Lil_Atza!

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. ... Smells like...victory.

Submit a correction here (it's in the upper right-hand corner of the item page.

EDIT: In another thread, Ginger Warrior asked for these sorts of things to be posted here. However, it isn't entirely a double post, since there is an added bit about Ali Morrisane at the end.

nh.jpg

Submit a correction here (it's in the upper right-hand corner of the item page.

EDIT: In another thread, Ginger Warrior asked for these sorts of things to be posted here. However, it isn't entirely a double post, since there is an added bit about Ali Morrisane at the end.

It is a double post. It appears whoever corrected it just copied the correction across without actually deleting the one that already existed.

Also, the Submit Correction form is out of action for the time being. I'm not entirely sure why that is, but it is and we thank you for using the initiative to post here instead. In addition, that's only mine and darkblade's preference (i.e., the Bestiary Crewbies) - we're not responsible for the Items DB and it would be innappropriate if I did take responsibility for their work. The Items DB crewbies may prefer it through that form, so just because I prefer it that way doesn't mean the Crew in general do.

On a side-note to whatever Crewbie deals with this, I think it would much more better fi you just gave a link to the Legends' Quest guide for further information about Holy Water. That note field either needs paragraphing with

tags, or referencing.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.