^We need more REVOLUTION!!!^

Magia_Mortal

when did i say you? this isn't a topic about you. you made it about the media board and i was talking about someone else.

we need less pixel sigs. they are seriously a plague on the media board. at least 50% of the community has them and they're one of the main trades on here.

so now if you would kindly read all the posts in your topic maybe you wouldn't make a fool of yourself thinking i'm accusing you.

when did i say you? this isn't a topic about you. you made it about the media board and i was talking about someone else.

we need less pixel sigs. they are seriously a plague on the media board. at least 50% of the community has them and they're one of the main trades on here.

so now if you would kindly read all the posts in your topic maybe you wouldn't make a fool of yourself thinking i'm accusing you.

Hey sorry, thought it was about me, you don't have to react like that.

Enough of the flaming.

If you guys want to have a civil discussion, I suggest you learn how to NOT say things that are so abrasive against other people, and instead critique what is going on and how it can be fixed. Some of you guys need to stop posting direct attacks against users - others need to learn to accept people's opinions for what they are (and yes, they might be different then yours).

Locked.......

sithbridgeay2.jpg