^We need more REVOLUTION!!!^

Magia_Mortal

I'm here, trying to check some art, and ALL I can see right now, are a bunch of shops, buying, selling, topics (no offense to whom own this shops,etc) but I'm starting to get irritated, we need more revolution if we want to improve the boards, we need to create more art & less junk.

I would post some sketches I've been doing, but no scanner, going to buy it soon.

Thanks,

Aster

Please no flamming.

This board is supposed to be used to sig shops. :roll:

Talk about graphics, post fake pics, and test your sig here.

well, nothing about sig shops there.

i would also like to see more art on these forums, it gives me more.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

This board is supposed to be used to sig shops. :roll:

Talk about graphics, post fake pics, and test your sig here.

well, nothing about sig shops there.

i would also like to see more art on these forums, it gives me more.

Shut up, stop being so technical... You know what I mean, and besides.. it says talk about graphics, fake pics, and test sigs... so wait, wheres the art (that you're talking about) part?

I don't see why people make these threads.

The board is currently going through a phase of pixel signatures, this may die down soon enough (the amount of pixelers are certainly dropping) and then it will be back to a even balance of everything, this post isn't gonna change anything, and there are already threads about art, for instant ttttia is running a daily sketch thread which is getting alot of entrants, why don't you go over there?

This media board is mostly used for purchase / selling of sigs, if you really want to go to a pure art forum go and find one, I really don't think that you're gonna stop everyone from selling / buying sigs with this, it will always happen. This is just another wasted topic, and another post count for me :!: :roll: .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

I don't see why people make these threads.

The board is currently going through a phase of pixel signatures, this may die down soon enough (the amount of pixelers are certainly dropping) and then it will be back to a even balance of everything, this post isn't gonna change anything, and there are already threads about art, for instant ttttia is running a daily sketch thread which is getting alot of entrants, why don't you go over there?

This media board is mostly used for purchase / selling of sigs, if you really want to go to a pure art forum go and find one, I really don't think that you're gonna stop everyone from selling / buying sigs with this, it will always happen. This is just another wasted topic, and another post count for me :!: :roll: .

Thankyou so much for posting that.

Its just... so true. *tear*

The board is currently going through a phase of pixel signatures

Is that some sort of a joke? Ever since y0ur_mother started making pixel sigs, newbies have been learning how to do it and show no aspiration to move into any other kind of art. The simple fact is people have spent so long learning that they won't stop doing it because of their skills.

logo.jpg

Lowgravity, what BOARD are YOU ON? less pixelers? OMG...Do you see the amount of : "Rate my 1st Pixel" posts? or do you have a censor for that or some sort of 'devices'?

& to whoever said 'were does it say art', what's graphics but digital ART?

Thanks for all the posts...iguess..

Aster

Lowgravity, what BOARD are YOU ON? less pixelers? OMG...Do you see the amount of : "Rate my 1st Pixel" posts? or do you have a censor for that or some sort of 'devices'?

Aster

Your right, it's digital.. I think you're asking for hand drawn art.

Plus, graphics are more like abstract stuff and renders and stuff..

Edit: And besides, if you like it or not.. pixel ART, is art.

Aster

I didn't specifically say: POST SKETCHES, I said I mite post some of my own. But what about posts like Keiphs, Nadrils, Tttia, those ain't graphics right? Please stop talking, so you dont embarrase(sp?) yourself.

Aster

Aster

I didn't specifically say: POST SKETCHES, I said I mite post some of my own. But what about posts like Keiphs, Nadrils, Tttia, those ain't graphics right? Please stop talking, so you dont embarrase(sp?) yourself.

Aster

Please, you're not always right you know. Why don't you goto a forum specifically made for the kind of art you want, and stop crying.. you little [kitty].

I won't even answer, so I don't start a flame war.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Because you know i'm right. :lol:

who wouldn't of expected a commentary like that...

Thanks god ur honest to yourself *Watches Sig*

So what are you proposing is done? It's not like pixel sigs can be banned, neither can shops or contests. People can't just get better as you suggest in your post. It takes some time and practice, and I don't think some people are willing to put out that much effort.

I agree that pixels are getting a little out of hand, because everyone thinks they can do it because they have MSPaint. But the reality of it is that you need to know how to draw, shade, and have excellent self-discipline.

So again, suggest something be done rather than complain and there could be success.

peterstretchfn5.gif

use common sense. if people keep wanting pixel art, then people will keep making pixel art. don't criticize it just because you aren't any good. i agree though, most pixel art topics are just horrid.

now this is going offtopic, WHEN DID I CRITICIZE PIXEL ART, I like pixel now and then (stares at my own sig).