QUITTING MY BLOG

Thanks, i'll consider it. Just starting to think of which method to take, both seem effective yet it's still a hard decision. If i do go for the armour outfit I shall do this, however for now my main goal seems to be to get the energy potions needed to go armourless.

- Zillis

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

Thanks a bunch! Just got myself a ranged level.

55rangedyb9.png

I think the ranged to 70, will be useful not only for the dragon hides, but also for the hitpoints levels I am sure I shall soon get a few of!

- Zillis

56 ranged now, about 1k xp to a hp level too.

Will post my next HP level with my enxt ranged level, too try avoid triple posting. Double is bad enough but I am trying to post every level. Even if I do end up triple posting, i'd like to not do it so quickly.

56rangednl0.png

59 ranged:

59rangedyv1.png

60 ranged:

60rangedgr2.png

Can now wear red dragon hide and equip d bow!:

reddhideqf4.png

Now going for penance gloves, make you weigh -5kg which is useful for runecrafting!

Sorry man. but you shouldn't think about 99 RC at such a low level. Try to make goals for yourself at like 50, 60, 75, 80. Then try for 99.

Goodluck :s

yes, this is my plan. As you may have read, my goal is not just 99 plain out, haha. I have set sub-goals too, and plan to take a break at each sub-goal, or whenever I bore just to make sure I can keep going, and until i obtain a party hat I have so much motivation, however hopefully by the time I do, i'll have such a high level ( 93/94 ) that i'll still be motivated to keep going, just to finish up, make a bit more money and obtain the skill I msot enjoy, to 99. This is also the cape I most want, and respect, which will be a side motivation and most likely my motivation near the end.

Anyway, 49. One more until I can use a pouch. Now using hides and super energy, I find it's the same amount of does I am using as my friends, because of my higher agility. This is faster and it stops me eating so much, and when I do eat i eat 1 so I can eat it whilst filling my pouches so no extra time is added.

Less cash gained but, it's the fastest way and I need xp and cash, if I plan to go so far! So using 3 doses per two trips, sometimes 3 does per 2 and half depending on where i'm dropped in the abyss, I find in all honesty, I'm using the same doseage as armourless... I only weigh 2kg.

49 RC:

49rcud0.png

I know what you mean, the only ppl that get attention are no-lifers that just have the time to do amazing things that the rest of use only dream of doing one day.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009