Dave's blog | 1928 total | 85 SLAYER!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been kind of lazy and not kept this updated. I've been mostly inactive, but over the last 2 days I got 93 hits, 94 str and 84 slayer. I was too lazy to get pics though, so you just have to believe me :-k

Having the kind of goals I have is kind of pushing me away from the game, because when I'm playing I get the feeling I should be raising rc, or farming, or putting all my money in mtk for herbs, instead of playing the way I want to. And I don't exactly have the time to get all of them anytime soon, because I'm going to have to start college and get a job this month. So right now I'm just going to play however I want to play, with the goals I posted as something to work toward later when I feel like I'm better able to get it done.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

I've been training slayer, trying to get it at least to 85, but I lagged out and died at steel dragons today. Lost my dragon boots and black mask, and some other stuff. So I'm hoping when I can get back to slayer, that my next assignment makes me filthy rich. Also, I'm gonna skip metal dragons from now on.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png

I got 85 slayer today. Had a party and 4 people showed up, and I dropped about 3m in stuff. I also messed up and missed the pic when i leveled. Then they agreed to repeat their messages and I messed it up again. So there's no pic from my 85 slayer :wall:

Well, time to go get some whips.

b6ebdf2a12.png

armycommandercopy.png