~v^-My Guide to Mort Myre Fungi Picking-v^~

Guest Eagledude81

Guest Eagledude81

If you have read some of my guides, you'd know that they're all kinda short. This one.....is too. :lol:

Mort Myre fungi collecting is an easy, simple, and effective way to make money. You simply need to cast a bloom spell on the rotten logs, and boom, fungi appears.

Requirements

---Priest in Peril

---50+ Prayer

---A POH with an altar, and a Kharyll Portal

Items Needed

---40 Law, Earth, and Air runes.

---But most importantly, a blessed silver sickle

Preparation

---Inventory

inventorypm3.jpg

^I only have 37, thats because I was in the middle of collecting while making this guide.

---Worn Items

You donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t really need to wear anything other than the sickle, but I like to. ^.^

wornitemswb6.jpg

Collecting the Fungi

You will need to go into the Mort Myre Swamp to collect the fungi. This is near Canifis, which is why the Kharyll Teleport Portal is needed. First, make your way to the bank in Canifis, get the things in the pictures above. Then, follow this path.

path2qx7.jpg

To get into the swamp, you must go through a gate.

thegatecw6.jpg

Then, make your way southwest until you come to an area with 3 rotten logs and a small stick.

standheregc8.jpg

Stand on the stick, and cast your bloom spell. Fungi will appear on 1-3 logs around you. ONLY CAST ON THE STICK. Keep casting the bloom spell until you have a full inventory. (To cast the bloom spell, right click on your sickle while its equipped, and click ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅOperate.ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

An average guide, I would just like to make some comments:

1) You may want to equip an air or earth staff in place of sickle, which saves precious hometele runes.

2) Any 3 logs within 1 square radius from you is ideal for fungi collecting, as well as being closest to gate. In your spot, just walking 2 steps north would get you a spot to be able to spawn 3 fungi and also closer to gate.

That's all for now.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Wow, I never knew about those 3 logs, I always used the 2 logs closest to the gate :XD:. And there's no way I'm selling the fungi I collect. I have 79 Herblore.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Guest Eagledude81
Wow, I never knew about those 3 logs, I always used the 2 logs closest to the gate :XD:. And there's no way I'm selling the fungi I collect. I have 79 Herblore.

I understand the not selling with 79 herb. But i have 42 herblore, so...

Very nice. I advise a air/earth staff, as it is same room, and saves space, and it is better to operate in ur inventory? as you can see how many you've gotten. You also save a little bit of runes. OR use a teletab.

Overall very nice, I always run outta prayer when doing this XD

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?