pro!

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try reading through some tutorials and following them. Things you might improve on:

-Font and text blending

-Render blending(Although I'm not good myself)

-Dim down the scanlines and use them less frenquently

Go on Devianart and download some really good Photoshop brushes if you use Photoshop.

And use c4ds, those things are godly.

C4d's is just copying and pasting someone else's work as a background. There is no creativity or effort into it. Yes, they may look better, but still unmoral unless you make your own C4d's. #-o

Excuse me?

Brushes are NO creativity or effort.

C4ds require cutting and placement. And one word beats them both..SCATTER BRUSHING...although that's two.

(I know this is old, but it's new to me xD)

I lurb Steph.

[Admin Edit: Real life photos are not permitted]

Try reading through some tutorials and following them. Things you might improve on:

-Font and text blending

Go on Devianart and download some really good Photoshop brushes if you use Photoshop.

C4d's is just copying and pasting someone else's work as a background. There is no creativity or effort into it. Yes, they may look better, but still unmoral unless you make your own C4d's. #-o

Excuse me?

C4ds require cutting and placement. And one word beats them both..SCATTER BRUSHING...although that's two.

Thats where you are wrong, yes brushing is easier, but still takes tallent, of corse it doesnt take as much as c4ds

A good brushed sig, isnt brushes scatterd, you place them in certian spots so it looks good

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

I personally think I started this argument, so I'll choose to end it. Response to hardwicks post about c4ds being background:

C4ds are to add flow to your signature, The c4d in my signature doesn't look like the ones I pasted in.

Brushing maybe easier, but its hard to add flow and energy. I only use brushes for smudging and lighting now.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

-Font and text blending

Excuse me?

Thats where you are wrong, yes brushing is easier, but still takes tallent, of corse it doesnt take as much as c4ds

A good brushed sig, isnt brushes scatterd, you place them in certian spots so it looks good

Sorry. But it's not "Tallent". It's not hard to place brushes in good places, when they've been DESIGNED to fit together.

Seriously. Rofl. Have you ever seen tuts on how to create them?

I lurb Steph.

[Admin Edit: Real life photos are not permitted]

I was naive about C4D's and admit to that there is more to them than brushes so there is no need for another argument. I am actually looking forward to searching for some good C4D tutorials as I enjoy the outcome.

I guess you can't truly talk badly about something without trying it yourself. If you haven't tried it, how can you criticize it?

Samus-Part-3-1.jpg

Need help or advise? Have a question? Just PM me through Runescape or Tip.it. :)