Are you sure it's okay to make autoers follow you?

dolomite129

I left a trail of flax for the autoers to follow and everyone starts yelling at me "zomg noob th4ts loooring u can't do that reprted fer item scammmmming!" It's not against the rules, is it?

pwned.png

It's dolomite, baby!

Dark matter - Each pound of which weighs over ten thousand pounds.

Not to my knowledge. Item scamming refers to lying to others for your own gain. As in "Meet me outside the monestary for a trade." Things along the lines of that would be luring and fall under the item scamming rule.

They're programmed to pick up the logs. Technically they did it on their own free will. If bots can have free will. Just hope that the people that reported you get a ban for misusing customer support.

He said he didn't report me, but you never know with some people. I mean, clearly Jagex is doing nothing about the bots, and besides, if I want to leave a mysterious trail of flax down to the bats that just happen to kill level 3s, then so be it. :P

pwned.png

It's dolomite, baby!

Dark matter - Each pound of which weighs over ten thousand pounds.

Something tells me someone'll report me (wrongly) and Jagex will think I was luring, and I'll be banned. It's not fair. :(

They will be banned instead for misusing the report abuse

Not to my knowledge. Item scamming refers to lying to others for your own gain. As in "Meet me outside the monestary for a trade." Things along the lines of that would be luring and fall under the item scamming rule.

Now its fixed.. you wont enter the wildy if you want to reach the monestry

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/